The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum download too slow

3 posters

Go down

Forum download too slow Empty Forum download too slow

Post by maiquang December 24th 2010, 7:13 pm

maiquang
maiquang
Forumember

Male Posts : 199
Language : VN

Back to top Go down

Forum download too slow Empty Re: Forum download too slow

Post by MrMario December 24th 2010, 8:12 pm

That's too slow? It seems like its your ISP.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by maiquang December 25th 2010, 5:46 am

My ISP normal. due to advertising, if you log in will not slow
since forumotion fixed on IE it was so
maiquang
maiquang
Forumember

Male Posts : 199
Language : VN

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk December 25th 2010, 6:11 am

i dont have any problems.
your computer must be possessed or something.

I mean you keep coming here everyday complaining about something or asking about a problem. But every time members and staff check it out there is never nothing wrong on our end.

So to me it's saying it must be something with your computer,service, both.
i have no clue.. if i knew a away to help you out i would, but everything you are asking and saying dose not seem to be happening on anyone else's end.

IE has nothing to do with it. i am on ie it works fine, i tried it on firefox.. all good. and flock along with google chrome. everthing i click on your site loads normal for me.

So i dont know man, i have suggested about all i could in other threads of yours. scan your computer and make sure you dont have things in your registry,ad-ware,spy-ware trojans etc... then try to defragment, make sure you are updated with the latest update for your browser's etc...

Anyone else have some suggestions they can give to maiquang to try to help him out? i am stumped.

or try calling your service provider and tell them. they may be able to help or give you some suggestions as well?

oh hit your task manager and see if you have other things running you are not aware of.. alot people have stuff running that they do not even know is running half the time and that will slow things down to.

hold ctrl>Alt>delete at the same time and see if you have other stuff running that dose not need to be.

honestly to tell you the truth. judging by that video it seems about normal/give or take.
it's not like you are sitting there waiting any longer then what 3 to 5 seconds.

So dunno but all this complaining is beginning to get old.
It seems like every day you have been coming asking off the wall things or out of the ordinary in the sense that when members and staff check it there appears to be nothing wrong.

So i am beginning to believe you are just coming here and toying with us.
IDK?
But if i could truly help i would thats what we are here for. lets see if anyone else has a few things you can try
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down