The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

User Permissions Glitch

2 posters

Go down

User Permissions Glitch Empty User Permissions Glitch

Post by Witchs-Haven November 12th 2007, 7:38 am

I have just come across a problem with my user permissions, there seems to be a glitch. When I go into Advance mode for the permissions area it says that they can not write special messages or stickies and so on. This is what I want but when I go into the individual users permission in some of the forums it says that they have those permissions. How do I correct this as other then the advanced mode I can not see any other way of fixing. They are not members of any of the groups with such permissions. Does that make any sense? I just hope that any members I don't know and trust will not take advantage of this.
Witchs-Haven
Witchs-Haven

Female Posts : 19
Language : English

http://witchs-haven.forumotion.com/admin/index.forum?sid=a737d60

Back to top Go down

User Permissions Glitch Empty Re: User Permissions Glitch

Post by Shadow November 12th 2007, 9:54 am

Could you please provide a screenshot of the issue?

I've just checked your forum and didn't see what was wrong.
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

User Permissions Glitch Empty Re: User Permissions Glitch

Post by Witchs-Haven November 12th 2007, 11:59 am

User Permissions Glitch Getattachmentaspxhmqsfijm1
Okay the above one is the members permissions, this is what I want to change as I don't want them to be able to write special messages. I think I may have changed something as before there was also a stuff in yellow or orange writing.

User Permissions Glitch Getattachmentaspxhmqsfihd0
This next one is overall permissions for a particular forum and as you can see in advanced mode none of the boxes for special messages ect for members are marked. I have chosen a forum the member in the other screen has marked in different colours, if that makes any sense. Are special messages classified as Pols?, before she was able to write stickies, I must have done something Confused

Thanks
WH
Witchs-Haven
Witchs-Haven

Female Posts : 19
Language : English

http://witchs-haven.forumotion.com/admin/index.forum?sid=a737d60

Back to top Go down