The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned for no reason

3 posters

Go down

Banned for no reason Empty Banned for no reason

Post by Tutt November 25th 2007, 12:21 pm

Hi i tried loggin in to a forum that i am a member of, & i couldn't log in, it says my username password was invalid, i have tried with somebody elses username & password & i still can't log in, they have banned my ip address, i have done nothing wrong at all, i have had no e-mail or any explanation what so ever of the administrator of the site, i am gutted, i have never been banned from anything in my 46yrs of living, i feel like a criminal now, i have done or said nothing about anybody or anything on the site, in fact the administrator has upset quite a few people of his site, by banning them, i go on another site that has all the members he has banned on it, i think he has picked on me because i use there forum more than his, but that is no excuse for banning me, i want something done about this, you can't just ban people for no reason what so ever, i am still mad now Evil or Very Mad
Tutt
Tutt
Forumember

Male Posts : 39
Language : english

http://tuttchat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Banned for no reason Empty Re: Banned for no reason

Post by Korinth November 25th 2007, 12:44 pm

I'm afraid the administrator can ban who ever he/she wants. If the administrator is out of control, then usually the forums of the administrator starts to die.

Guess you will have to try and resolve it by sending him an e-mail asking for explanation, otherwise, will just have to move on.
Korinth
Korinth
Forumember

Male Posts : 37
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Har Dy November 25th 2007, 5:35 pm

They banned me for no reason one time. I haven't done anything , I haven't make any posts.
Har Dy
Har Dy
Forumember

Male Posts : 693
Language : English , Vietnamese

Back to top Go down

Post by Korinth November 26th 2007, 11:09 am

Some administrators only want members that make posts on a regular basis, but the person should have made that clear to all members.

There are always some bad apples out there, will just have to move on, and find another forum. I mean what can one do?
Korinth
Korinth
Forumember

Male Posts : 37
Language : English

Back to top Go down