The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Block Abuses

Go down

Block Abuses Empty Block Abuses

Post by Lauren11 May 20th 2011, 12:26 am

Is there anyway I can block random ppl from reporting abuses to my forum? I have this one person who steadily keeps reporting false abuses to my forum and i DONT want my forums being shut down!

So my question is .. is there anyway to block ppl who are NOT members from reporting abuses?
Lauren11

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Block Abuses Empty Re: Block Abuses

Post by Guest May 20th 2011, 1:15 am

no and those reports dont get sent to forumotion but it gets sent to your sites admins

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren11 May 20th 2011, 2:56 am

I know im the admin... but if they keep doing it it will eventually get sent to forumotion and i dnt want that happening!
Lauren11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 20th 2011, 3:04 am

but even if it gets sent to forumotion mods they always ask for a screenshot,url and the email of the user who reports the forum and if the user is not on your forum then nothing bad will happen to your forum unless you are breaking the TOS

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren11 May 20th 2011, 3:08 am

oh ok well i just dont want my place shut I havent done anything wrong! Im just tired of seening the abuses everyday that this 1 person is doing
Lauren11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 20th 2011, 3:14 am

then if only 1 person reports it then nothing will happen and has i said earlier you can only see those reports

Back to top Go down