The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you shrink Forum's Images?

3 posters

Go down

Solved How do you shrink Forum's Images?

Post by webmasterdn Sat May 21, 2011 7:04 pm

I'm using phpBB2, when my users post images it overlap the whole area, and make the forum deformed - is there a way to fix this through the administration panel like on max image width?
webmasterdn
webmasterdn

Language : Queens, New York

http://konamiwc.ogameplayer.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: How do you shrink Forum's Images?

Post by Maikeru Shinigami Sat May 21, 2011 7:32 pm

Yes, there is a way to shrinking images. You can either do two things. You can first go to the Administrator Panel. You than click on the category called General. After clicking on that category, you should look for another category called Messages and e-mails.

After doing the following, go all the way near the bottom, and you should see something that looks like this:
Example:
Follow the steps for where it says Image re size. Now then, the second way is original. By original, each member can modify there own images. I forgot the code for each member modifying it, but will be just better if you used the Administrator Panel system to modify it to your own liking.
Maikeru Shinigami
Maikeru Shinigami
Forumember

Male Posts : 120
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by webmasterdn Sat May 21, 2011 7:52 pm

Works like a charm and thanks Sunagakure, you really save my neck here. BTW who move this topic? I had it on the Administration thing....
webmasterdn
webmasterdn

Language : Queens, New York

http://konamiwc.ogameplayer.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maikeru Shinigami Sat May 21, 2011 7:56 pm

webmasterdn wrote:Works like a charm and thanks Sunagakure, you really save my neck here. BTW who move this topic? I had it on the Administration thing....
No problem. Glad I can help you out. If you have anymore questions about re sizing images. Just post them here, and I'll try my best to answering all your questions & concerns. As for what you just posted. It couldn't have been me..I am not a staff member.
Maikeru Shinigami
Maikeru Shinigami
Forumember

Male Posts : 120

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket Mon May 23, 2011 7:22 pm

Since this thread appears to be solved, I will lock this thread and mark it as solved.
How do you shrink Forum's Images? 2j4t5a8

Sanket Smile

Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down