The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Need Forum General Makeover Im a Newbie

3 posters

Go down

I Need Forum General Makeover Im a Newbie Empty I Need Forum General Makeover Im a Newbie

Post by keen December 1st 2007, 4:02 pm

I just started our forum site few days ago. Even subscribed a new domain for it. I have no idea what to do to make our forum as beautiful as this forum. Please Help... Sad

Pls visit our site and advise ---> OUR FORUM

Last edited by on December 1st 2007, 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
keen

Language : English

Back to top Go down

I Need Forum General Makeover Im a Newbie Empty Re: I Need Forum General Makeover Im a Newbie

Post by Caihlem December 1st 2007, 4:41 pm

Hi, your title being non explicit and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member Wink) until you change your title for an explicit one, related to your problem Wink

Bold and Color are reserved for moderation, like this, so please keep to the default font
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down

I Need Forum General Makeover Im a Newbie Empty Re: I Need Forum General Makeover Im a Newbie

Post by keen December 1st 2007, 4:46 pm

Sorry Admin... Wont happen again.
keen

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky December 1st 2007, 8:58 pm

Well you can choose another theme for starters. Go to Admin panel and then=>Styles=>Choose a theme and select the one you like. You can also upload your own images and do numerous other stuff but I think this is what you should do for starters.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

Post by keen December 2nd 2007, 10:57 am

luky5550 wrote:Well you can choose another theme for starters. Go to Admin panel and then=>Styles=>Choose a theme and select the one you like. You can also upload your own images and do numerous other stuff but I think this is what you should do for starters.

Bro, you see i opened a new site (paid domain) then uploaded the the old phpBB 2.0 because its the default forum found in Fantastico. Now, more or less my forum is running. Then i downloaded the lates phpBB3 to my PC. I need to know what to do next. What am i going to do with those extracted files?
keen

Back to top Go down