The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can I change my nav bars? Or is there someone who can help me?

2 posters

Go down

How can I change my nav bars? Or is there someone who can help me? Empty How can I change my nav bars? Or is there someone who can help me?

Post by apero92 Thu 16 Jun - 5:49

Hello, I am the least savvy when it comes to making buttons or coding for that matter, I run andygrammernation.forumotion.com and I really want to change the buttons to something cool, that have red and white in them but with a font like the one in the header. I would be happy with just any buttons really that woul best match the site. I really want something different for Portal though and want to switch that to home. If anyone is iwlling to help me shoot me a quick message thanks Smile
apero92

Language : English

Back to top Go down

How can I change my nav bars? Or is there someone who can help me? Empty Re: How can I change my nav bars? Or is there someone who can help me?

Post by Mehtevas Thu 16 Jun - 6:19

IF you are looking for someone to make those buttons please refer to the link below
https://help.forumotion.com/f31-graphic-requests

if you just want to change them (the buttons are already made) please follow these steps
Admin Panel>Display>Picture Management>Advanced
Mehtevas
Mehtevas
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2114
Language : Currently, I am receiving support requests by P.M. Support requests, which can, and should, be done in the support section.

Back to top Go down