The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum displays differently in IE vs Opera

4 posters

Go down

Forum displays differently in IE vs Opera Empty Forum displays differently in IE vs Opera

Post by dreamgirl December 16th 2007, 10:02 pm

Hello,

My forum is http://postyourdream.forumotion.com

While I was developing my forum, I uploaded and tried several different images, using Servimg, over the course of 3 or 4 days. My problem is this: When I view my forum in Internet Explorer it still shows some of the previous images and color settings that I was experimenting with. I tried deleted the images that I did not want from Servimg, but they are still displaying when viewed in IE. The correct images and color settings show up when viewed in Opera. This is important to me as there are a lot of users in the US will be using IE. Can anyone help me?

Also, is there a way to customize the look of the portal besides adding different mods? I would like to customize the look of the mod headings to match my forum, if possible.

Thank you,
Laura M.
dreamgirl

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Forum displays differently in IE vs Opera Empty Re: Forum displays differently in IE vs Opera

Post by zinex December 17th 2007, 12:07 am

laura when you view in IE and you press cntl and F5 does it make a difference to what you see? I am not certain if you can change the theme easily with the portal.
zinex
zinex
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 2804
Language : scotch och aye!

http://asylum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Forum displays differently in IE vs Opera Empty Re: Forum displays differently in IE vs Opera

Post by dreamgirl December 17th 2007, 7:57 am

zinex wrote:laura when you view in IE and you press cntl and F5 does it make a difference to what you see? I am not certain if you can change the theme easily with the portal.

Thank you zinex. It did refresh with the correct images. I will check some more around this forum for ways to customize the portal.

Thank you,
Laura M.
dreamgirl

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by alb*angel December 20th 2007, 8:26 am

i have the same problem,but i can't find the cntl button..can you help me??

thanks
alb*angel
alb*angel

Female Posts : 12
Language : albanian

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky December 20th 2007, 9:32 am

Bold and Color are reserved for moderation, like this, so please keep to the default font

And second the CTRL button is on the lower left side of your keyboard. There is also another one in the right side of your keyboard.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

Post by alb*angel December 20th 2007, 9:51 am

cntl is the same with ctrl?....thanks thanks... Hello
alb*angel
alb*angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky December 20th 2007, 9:54 am

You're welcome and sorry for that it was mistyping, it's ctrl not cntl
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by alb*angel December 20th 2007, 11:31 am

its ok....thanks.... salut
alb*angel
alb*angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky December 20th 2007, 12:22 pm

No problem Wink
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Back to top Go down