The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icon Issue

5 posters

Go down

Icon Issue Empty Icon Issue

Post by Possibilities October 5th 2011, 7:44 pm

well i got on my website today and the warning bars say this image has been deleted or has moved and when i went to the post on this website on how to set them up it says the same thing so i think someone needs to remake or reupload the warning bars this website supply's people
Possibilities
Possibilities
Forumember

Male Posts : 77
Language : USA

Back to top Go down

Icon Issue Empty Re: Icon Issue

Post by Diana October 5th 2011, 8:01 pm

Why don't you upload them yourself, somewhere safe and sound and you don't have to worry about anyone moving ordeleting the images.
Diana
Diana
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1286
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Possibilities October 5th 2011, 8:22 pm

rhe wrote:Why don't you upload them yourself, somewhere safe and sound and you don't have to worry about anyone moving ordeleting the images.
because they are gone they have been deleted from his thing
Possibilities
Possibilities
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by mdoyle October 5th 2011, 10:52 pm

Copyright wrote:
rhe wrote:Why don't you upload them yourself, somewhere safe and sound and you don't have to worry about anyone moving ordeleting the images.

OMG YES!! i have same issue help me track them down. ive been coming through here to find them

Icon Issue WarningBar-Gloss2

i still need to find the 2 warnings and banned. if you find them help me out. ill do the same!!

EDIT//////////////////////////////
found and added the 2 warnings. now all i need is the banned member. let see if we can find it. ive been looking through here.
idk the one warning doesnt look right either.

Last edited by mdoyle on October 5th 2011, 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
mdoyle
Forumember

Male Posts : 68
Language : nyc

Back to top Go down

Post by Possibilities October 5th 2011, 11:10 pm

mdoyle wrote:
Copyright wrote:

OMG YES!! i have same issue help me track them down. ive been coming through here to find them

Icon Issue Warnba10
Icon Issue WarningBar-Gloss2
Icon Issue 2_warn10
Icon Issue Seario10

i still need to find the 2 warnings and banned. if you find them help me out. ill do the same!!

found and added the 2 warnings. now all i need is the banned member. let see if we can find it. ive been looking through here.

I got all these thats allIcon Issue WarningBar-Gloss2Icon Issue WarningBar-Gloss3-1Icon Issue WarningBar-Gloss4
Possibilities
Possibilities
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by mdoyle October 5th 2011, 11:12 pm

Copyright wrote:
mdoyle wrote:
Copyright wrote:

I got all these thats allIcon Issue WarningBar-Gloss2Icon Issue WarningBar-Gloss3-1Icon Issue WarningBar-Gloss4

i got these im going with them till i find those again.

Last edited by mdoyle on October 5th 2011, 11:39 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : removed copy right issues.)
mdoyle
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by incredible_fear October 5th 2011, 11:28 pm

mdoyle, just to remind you that all Forumotion images are copyrighted and if you use them your forum might get banned. Please search for any other images here in the Gallery.
incredible_fear
incredible_fear
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1582

Back to top Go down

Post by mdoyle October 5th 2011, 11:38 pm

incredible_fear wrote:mdoyle, just to remind you that all Forumotion images are copyrighted and if you use them your forum might get banned. Please search for any other images here in the Gallery.

damn ok.... ill remove them and go back to the black ones. i just need more lol
removed from here forum and my photobucket. idk why they still show above. i didnt know.
i thank you for informing me. as well as pointing out the gallery. i never seen that area.
i went with these. your blue. thanks. i searched images for like 30 minutes in search.THANK YOU!!

EDIT////////////////////////////////////////////////////
op i found these
https://help.forumotion.com/t43401-warning-bars-simple
almost exact as to what you and i had.
mdoyle
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by LGforum October 6th 2011, 3:43 am

incredible_fear wrote:mdoyle, just to remind you that all Forumotion images are copyrighted and if you use them your forum might get banned. Please search for any other images here in the Gallery.

I always wonder about this.
We all bang on about how forumotion images are copyrighted. But yet we also bang on about forumotion REALLY owns our forum. When you put an image in the admin panel, it is stored in an image folder in the root folder of our forums. SO... have we really stolen any images? nope. Just moved them from this forumotion forum... to another forumotion forum. Never out of ownership from forumotion. Wink
LGforum
LGforum
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2265

Back to top Go down

Post by Possibilities October 6th 2011, 5:38 am

LGforum wrote:

I always wonder about this.
We all bang on about how forumotion images are copyrighted. But yet we also bang on about forumotion REALLY owns our forum. When you put an image in the admin panel, it is stored in an image folder in the root folder of our forums. SO... have we really stolen any images? nope. Just moved them from this forumotion forum... to another forumotion forum. Never out of ownership from forumotion. Wink
that is true bwi
Possibilities
Possibilities
Forumember

Back to top Go down