The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creating an italian forum, with existing forum .. need help

3 posters

Go down

Creating an italian forum, with existing forum .. need help Empty Creating an italian forum, with existing forum .. need help

Post by insearchoffootball September 28th 2006, 2:23 pm

hello

I have a forum already and it is in english, but i was wondering if i would be able to, on the same forum, have it in italian, or german or french ... not a button that just translates the content into italian, but like a member click on an italian flag and gets re-directed to the italian version of the forum (which is identical, no matter if in english or italian)

Any thiought on how this can be done ... or if it is even possible

thanks a lot
insearchoffootball
insearchoffootball
Forumember

Male Posts : 81
Language : English, Italian

http://www.insearchoffootball.frbb.net

Back to top Go down

Creating an italian forum, with existing forum .. need help Empty Re: Creating an italian forum, with existing forum .. need help

Post by Caihlem September 28th 2006, 2:51 pm

Nope it's for the moment not possible.
There's a possibilty but it's hard and incomplete for what your asking.
The possibility would be to have several forums (one per language) with links to the aother ones. This abviously will not trnaslate posts but will give the option of different languages. Otherwise you can just have different sections for each language
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down

Creating an italian forum, with existing forum .. need help Empty Re: Creating an italian forum, with existing forum .. need help

Post by Cornelia February 28th 2007, 5:56 am

No news, good news Arrow Garbage
Cornelia
Cornelia
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 4763
Language : I'M NOT A TECHIE OR A MOD, SO QUIT SENDING ME PMS FOR TECHIE STUFF OR LOST PASSWORDS !!!

http://ishimaru-design.servhome.org

Back to top Go down