The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Announcement scrolling and forum width

Go down

Announcement scrolling and forum width Empty Announcement scrolling and forum width

Post by WolfJakeX Sun 22 Apr - 21:35

Right now I'm trying to add announcements scrolling but there are some glitches that do not allow me to proceed as planned. When scrolls right it skips the images and scrolling left it disappears all but one picture. I'm bad at coding and just was able to do this trying to recreate coding and improvising.

This is the forum that most likely explains what I want to accomplish: http://soulofshinobi.forosactivos.com/forum

I started looking around and i want to know:
1) how to add 2 independent lines of announcements one on top of another
2) one that goes left and right at the same time since its obviously wider than the forum width and still the pictures don't appear one on top of another.
3) My forum, is 999p width but after i keep increasing the width of the page, the forum width stays the same. How can i make that after increasing the size of the page the forum width increases as well. I'm using a Mac, don't know if it has to do with anything.
WolfJakeX

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Announcement scrolling and forum width Empty Re: Announcement scrolling and forum width

Post by WolfJakeX Tue 24 Apr - 6:20

Is it well explained, or maybe I'm not being clear. Not looking that a single person knows how to do all 3, any help is appreciated.
WolfJakeX

Language : English

Back to top Go down