The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum issues with internet explorer 9

4 posters

Go down

Forum issues with internet explorer 9 Empty Forum issues with internet explorer 9

Post by lrleitman April 28th 2012, 11:27 am

Hi,

Strange issue - in interent explorer 9 I see an empty latest topics widget while in firefox and other internet explorer the woidget looks ok and scrolls all latest toipcs. Same issue with some horizental text widget I created. any idea?
lrleitman
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Forum issues with internet explorer 9 Empty Re: Forum issues with internet explorer 9

Post by RAtSoaDM April 28th 2012, 11:28 am

Google Chrome Very Happy
RAtSoaDM
RAtSoaDM
Forumember

Male Posts : 525
Language : English

http://bootlegmatrix.netgoo.org/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Forum issues with internet explorer 9 Empty Re: Forum issues with internet explorer 9

Post by Darren1 April 29th 2012, 5:43 pm

Hi,

Try clearing the cache & cookies of your browser.
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Post by LGforum April 30th 2012, 12:32 am

I have a slight suspicion that the author of the code your using didn't care much or maybe didn't know much about supporting multiple browsers.

If you take a look at your site on IE9, on a page that displays the issue and press f12, this will open the IE developer console. Refresh the page, then visit the consol and click the console tab, and let me know of any errors there.

God knows how many times I've said this... checking the error console should be the first thing to do. Rolling Eyes
LGforum
LGforum
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2265

Back to top Go down