The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the suggestions section

3 posters

Go down

the suggestions section Empty the suggestions section

Post by bigeasy January 19th 2008, 9:20 pm

hello

I posted a suggestion way back in june last year, 7 months ago and i've noticed that there is still no decision made.

I know there are other suggestions waiting too and currently there are 16 pages of pending suggestions from the members here.

Understandly you have other things to do but are there any timescales?

i just want to add that the forums you provide here would be ideal if there was some way to see a newly registered member's ip before they were activated. At present admin only get to check the ip once they have posted.

thank you for your kind attention.
bigeasy

Male Posts : 10
Language : English

http://big-easy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

the suggestions section Empty Re: the suggestions section

Post by Har Dy January 20th 2008, 2:51 am

I think you mean that about 7 months ago , you made a Suggesstion on Forumotion , and It have been 7 months , why it didn't done yet? Well , if yes , I was wonder about that too. I don't know what are they doing but...
Har Dy
Har Dy
Forumember

Male Posts : 693
Language : English , Vietnamese

Back to top Go down

the suggestions section Empty Re: the suggestions section

Post by Angelic June 9th 2009, 3:45 pm

bigeasy wrote:hello

I posted a suggestion way back in june last year, 7 months ago and i've noticed that there is still no decision made.

I know there are other suggestions waiting too and currently there are 16 pages of pending suggestions from the members here.

Understandly you have other things to do but are there any timescales?

You posted in June last year...Did you get any answer by now?

As I see, even now there are many suggestions waiting to be analysed and we all wonder what Admins and Moderators are doing here...what's the point of "suggestion" topics if we don't get answers on them?!
Angelic
Angelic
Forumember

Female Posts : 51
Language : english

http://heaven-hell.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down