i want to add my team members in my portal..??how??? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4 posters

i want to add my team members in my portal..??how???

ellyssian
    ellyssian

Language : greek and english

i want to add my team members in my portal..??how??? Empty i want to add my team members in my portal..??how???

Post by ellyssian January 20th 2008, 4:19 pm

hallo again guys your local friend ellyssian ..with lots of questions.... Very Happy
    well as i said in the topic i want to add my team members (admin,vip admin,super mod, mod) in my portal just to see whose online or not...??thanks from the beginning...!!!
    zinex
    zinex
    Hyperactive

Female Posts : 2804
    Language : scotch och aye!

i want to add my team members in my portal..??how??? Empty Re: i want to add my team members in my portal..??how???

Post by zinex January 20th 2008, 4:52 pm

i am not sure i understand do you mean you want to add something like the legend to the portal, or just see who's online?
    ellyssian
    ellyssian

Language : greek and english

i want to add my team members in my portal..??how??? Empty Re: i want to add my team members in my portal..??how???

Post by ellyssian January 21st 2008, 6:26 pm

first i want to thank zinex for her patient ...( i do have blond hair ) ...so legend is like that .... i want to add my team members in my portal..??how??? 2003308200262321865_rs

or something else..?but i want something like that...and i dont know if its possible.....
    Luky
    Luky
    Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
    Language : Romanian, English

Post by Luky January 21st 2008, 6:30 pm

That isn't possible on a Forumotion forum. But you could display a list of the team members but not if they are offline/online at that moment.
    brady
    brady
    Forumember

Male Posts : 111
    Language : spanish, english

Post by brady February 27th 2008, 3:06 am

ok Luky can u tell us how can we do that ... where can i see how is online / offline , i ll apreciate . greetings Smile
    Luky
    Luky
    Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
    Language : Romanian, English

Post by Luky February 27th 2008, 8:42 am

It depends on the theme you use on your forum. For example on this forum you can see a little bar in the upper right corner of your avatar which shows "Online". But no matter what theme you use you can always see who is online if you go in there profile page. You will see this: "Status:Online" for online users of course and "Offline" for offline users.