The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum to be moved to another category?

2 posters

Go down

Forum to be moved to another category? Empty Forum to be moved to another category?

Post by Faisal1 September 18th 2012, 9:48 am

Hi, plz help in c.Panel in forum and catageries i make all forum content i want to add catagery and move some forum content to catageri so how can i do it? I hope u understand

Last edited by Sanket on September 18th 2012, 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title changed)
Faisal1
Faisal1
Forumember

Male Posts : 44
Language : Urdu & English

Back to top Go down

Forum to be moved to another category? Empty Re: Forum to be moved to another category?

Post by Sanket September 18th 2012, 9:54 am

Please change the title of your topic, that is related to your question/issue, so that other users will be able to find their question/issue using the search engine.

Please read the following tutorials.
https://help.forumotion.com/t8322-differences-between-forum-and-category
https://help.forumotion.com/t3313-categories-and-forums-creation-and-appearance
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Forum to be moved to another category? Empty Re: Forum to be moved to another category?

Post by Faisal1 September 18th 2012, 10:20 am

how can i move forum to catagerie this talk not present in this link can u explain me ?
Faisal1
Faisal1
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket September 18th 2012, 10:21 am

I don't really understand you, please explain with screenshots.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by Faisal1 September 18th 2012, 10:47 am

See this image Forum to be moved to another category? Screenshot0041 in catageries and forum i make all in forum type , i have no catagerie but now i want to make a catagerie and want to move these forum type to a new catagerie > how can i move these => About Avacs live chat, and Administrator to a catageri ?
Faisal1
Faisal1
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket September 18th 2012, 10:50 am

But, its a forum. You cannot convert it into a category. Sorry, but i am not able to understand.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by Faisal1 September 18th 2012, 10:57 am

Uff i know this i not want to convert i want to move this in catageries section, empty catagerie not show on forum until in catagerie forum is not present first i make a new empty catagerie and than want to move these forum to that catagaeries, if u not understand now than i talk in Hindi if hindi is against ur forum rules so after my prob solve u delete my hindi post
Faisal1
Faisal1
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket September 18th 2012, 11:13 am

Display>Structure & hierarchy
Split categories on Index: Medium
Save.
See if that helps.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by Faisal1 September 18th 2012, 11:23 am

my prob solve, but not on ur method , we can move forum to other catagerie by edit the forum than attached to catageri which u want .thanks
Faisal1
Faisal1
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket September 18th 2012, 11:23 am

Topic Solved & Locked
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum