The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How i can Delete My Forum i Had forget my Forum Admin Password and email address used to have linked to the admin account

2 posters

Go down

In progress How i can Delete My Forum i Had forget my Forum Admin Password and email address used to have linked to the admin account

Post by Medical Tourism January 8th 2013, 10:54 am

I need to delete my forum that I made 3 years ago. Problem is I don’t remember my Admin log in and the email address I used to have linked to the admin account is gone since I had to shut down my website.

Below is the forum I need deleted? I had to get rid of my website and logos due to using a trademark I wasn’t aware of.

Can someone help me either delete it or access my admin account? I donnot know the email address I used to create the admin account.

http://pea-in-an-indianpod.forumotion.com

Thanks!
Medical Tourism

Language : English

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: How i can Delete My Forum i Had forget my Forum Admin Password and email address used to have linked to the admin account

Post by Sanket January 8th 2013, 12:22 pm

Follow the link in my signature for lost passwords.
You can provide all email addresses that could have been used & i can confirm which one it is.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down