The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cannot get Admin Password sent to email address if not set to allow in Forums...

3 posters

Go down

Cannot get Admin Password sent to email address if not set to allow in Forums... Empty Cannot get Admin Password sent to email address if not set to allow in Forums...

Post by LineageHC September 14th 2009, 11:09 am

How can I login without this option...... Forgotten Admin password I set today and now I cannot login to administer my Forum.
LineageHC

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Cannot get Admin Password sent to email address if not set to allow in Forums... Empty Re: Cannot get Admin Password sent to email address if not set to allow in Forums...

Post by Darren1 September 14th 2009, 11:20 am

Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Cannot get Admin Password sent to email address if not set to allow in Forums... Empty Re: Cannot get Admin Password sent to email address if not set to allow in Forums...

Post by LineageHC September 15th 2009, 3:51 am

Thanks Darren1, I have done those instructions posted by you. Any idea roughly how long it may take?

thanks,

regards,

- Mike.
LineageHC

Back to top Go down

Post by Mehtevas September 15th 2009, 3:53 am

abuot 24 hours Wink
Mehtevas
Mehtevas
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2114
Language : Currently, I am receiving support requests by P.M. Support requests, which can, and should, be done in the support section.

Back to top Go down