How can i make it where people can choose their own color for their name? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

How can i make it where people can choose their own color for their name?

PeMLight

Language : english

How can i make it where people can choose their own color for their name? Empty How can i make it where people can choose their own color for their name?

Post by PeMLight February 3rd 2013, 10:28 pm

States my question in the topic....
    ANGrey
    ANGrey
    Forumember

Female Posts : 400
    Language : English

How can i make it where people can choose their own color for their name? Empty Re: How can i make it where people can choose their own color for their name?

Post by ANGrey February 3rd 2013, 10:35 pm

Can't. If you don't want to make groups for each available colour, make a topic that asks users to pick the color they want on HTML colours, then just do it via your CSS with something like
    Code:
    a [href="/u1" {
        color:#000000;}
    The /u code is the number of registered user they are. If you visit their profile, it'll show that; for example, this is you, so on this forum, you are /u84718 - The "000000" is the 6-digit HTML color code. There's also a way to make their names bold, but I don't know it off the top of my head, sorry.
    ANGrey
    ANGrey
    Forumember

Female Posts : 400
    Language : English

How can i make it where people can choose their own color for their name? Empty Re: How can i make it where people can choose their own color for their name?

Post by ANGrey February 3rd 2013, 10:48 pm

Well ain't I just stupid >.>;