Question Regarding Widgets on Main Forum Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Question Regarding Widgets on Main Forum

Minah

Language : English

Question Regarding Widgets on Main Forum Empty Question Regarding Widgets on Main Forum

Post by Minah October 1st 2013, 2:14 am

Hello,

I am an administrator on a new roleplay forum that is still a work in progress, and we have been having difficulties figuring out the site layout - specifically that of adding widgets to the forum. My main question is:

Is it possible to place widgets onto the main forum, without having to create a portal/separate page? And if so, how would I go about doing this?

I have seen sites where widgets such as "Recent Topics", "Affiliation", "List of Staff", etc. being placed right beside the categories and forums, ie. [url=narutosaga.com]Naruto Saga[/url]. I have attempted this myself, but it only pushes the forums right off the screen, stretching everything and make the whole site look wacky. 

Thank you for your time,

Minah
    Nera.
    Nera.
    Energetic

Female Posts : 7078

Question Regarding Widgets on Main Forum Empty Re: Question Regarding Widgets on Main Forum

Post by Nera. October 2nd 2013, 11:06 am

Hi,

This should be what you are looking for https://help.forumotion.com/t22589-forum-widgets

If you have any problems after you activate them with your forums apperence, leave them activated so we can see and post here.
    *Judgment Dragon*
    Forumember

Question Regarding Widgets on Main Forum Empty Re: Question Regarding Widgets on Main Forum

Post by *Judgment Dragon* October 17th 2013, 12:37 am

Administration Panel > Modules > Portal & Widgets > Forum Widgets Management.

This is where you can add and take widgets on your forum. 

Hope this helps..