The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
4 posters

Are there changes in the Forumotion software?

Ahmed.K
    Forumember

Language : English

Are there changes in the Forumotion software? Empty Are there changes in the Forumotion software?

Post by Ahmed.K March 17th 2014, 1:43 pm

I found today many codes and the toolbar does not work in the homepage. Strange indeed.

I need a quick response please.
    Rhino.Freak
    Rhino.Freak
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 1248

Are there changes in the Forumotion software? Empty Re: Are there changes in the Forumotion software?

Post by Rhino.Freak March 17th 2014, 1:49 pm

lots of people are having random problems so answer is yes. Many people have been speculating about it, so it must be something.
    Ahmed.K
    Forumember

Are there changes in the Forumotion software? Empty Re: Are there changes in the Forumotion software?

Post by Ahmed.K March 17th 2014, 1:51 pm

But many codes and the toolbar does not work now in the homepage, i don't know why, what i do? any ideas?
    Rhino.Freak
    Rhino.Freak
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 1248

Post by Rhino.Freak March 17th 2014, 1:54 pm

Currently you can just wait. Something related to this will be posted in a few days until Buttercup confirms the changes/modifications or just error if it is.
    Ahmed.K
    Forumember

Post by Ahmed.K March 17th 2014, 1:58 pm

will be posted in a few days?
    I can not wait, the forum is very active, and the homepage does not work properly.

I get this error: Uncaught ReferenceError: ticker_start is not defined.
    Pizza Boi
    Pizza Boi
    Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2016
    Language : French

Post by Pizza Boi March 17th 2014, 2:01 pm

Hi Very Happy

Does that occur with the Announcement? If so, Ange is looking at it as well. Please be patient too because technicians are currently working on it Smile .

Regards,
    Pizza Boi
    Ahmed.K
    Forumember

Post by Ahmed.K March 17th 2014, 2:05 pm

I do not know what happens, but a lot of the codes are not working now in the homepage.
    Pizza Boi
    Pizza Boi
    Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2016
    Language : French

Post by Pizza Boi March 17th 2014, 2:08 pm

Hi Very Happy

Please read this as well and the recent topics: https://help.forumotion.com/t131601-scrolling-annoucement-not-working

You will notice that there (Dark-Avenger) posted in another topic that JScript barely works. Apparently, this is not a problem for one forum only, so as I said, we can only wait for Buttercup with positive results Smile .

Regards,
    Pizza Boi
    Ange Tuteur
    Ange Tuteur
    Forumaster

Male Posts : 13207
    Language : English & 日本語

Post by Ange Tuteur March 17th 2014, 2:08 pm

Hi,

For the problem regarding the announcement module please use this topic :
    https://help.forumotion.com/t131601-only-topic-scrolling-annoucement-not-working

Thank you

Topic locked

Current date/time is September 23rd 2024, 4:18 am