The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Directing users back to forum once posted

2 posters

Go down

Directing users back to forum once posted Empty Directing users back to forum once posted

Post by g7acu February 29th 2008, 9:32 pm

When posting on the forum, all users get a message saying they've sucessfully posted and being redirected to their post.
I've checked through my admin options to see if I can do the following, but can't see this...
Can I set-up posting on forum so users go straight back to the forum they're using once posted and not have to go though redirect process?
Thanks in advance.
g7acu
g7acu
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Directing users back to forum once posted Empty Re: Directing users back to forum once posted

Post by travis_cooper February 29th 2008, 9:41 pm

I don't think its possible, but I would turn on that feature if it were. Do a search and see if anybody has suggested this before, if not add it to the suggestions, I'd vote for it.
travis_cooper
travis_cooper
Forumember

Male Posts : 698

http://photochallenge.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Directing users back to forum once posted Empty Re: Directing users back to forum once posted

Post by g7acu February 29th 2008, 9:48 pm

I think you're right, I've already trawled the admin panel and faq's before posting the question. I suspect it's due to the slight delay required in physically adding your text to the server, but another forum I run goes straight back once you've posted, (but I really like the ad free Forumotion setup, hence running one here)
g7acu
g7acu
Forumember

Back to top Go down