The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how can I change the code of the forum pages?

5 posters

Go down

how can I change the code of the forum pages? Empty how can I change the code of the forum pages?

Post by oritsabarov March 3rd 2008, 10:28 am

Hello !

I would like to make some changes in the html code in all the forum pages.
For example I would like to take out some search fields from the pages, and also take out few html lines from the code.
I would like to make my forum clean from some information which I dont want it to appear in the pages.
In the modules chapter I can create a html files, but can I actually replace the forum pages with my new ones?

Thanks
Orit
oritsabarov

Language : hebrew

Back to top Go down

how can I change the code of the forum pages? Empty Re: how can I change the code of the forum pages?

Post by Luky March 3rd 2008, 11:26 am

You an edit the HTML codes for your forum if you buy the templates option from admin panel=>Misc=>Points management=>Configuration and look for this option "Template editing is disabled." and click the "Add" button.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

how can I change the code of the forum pages? Empty Re: how can I change the code of the forum pages?

Post by Eg-FOFO March 3rd 2008, 10:48 pm

Hi ,In May Misc I Dont Have Any Button for Misc
Waht I can do Please.
Eg-FOFO

Male Posts : 1
Language : Arabic, English

http://FOFO.Forumsline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by zinex March 3rd 2008, 10:54 pm

click advanced in your admin panel. You will have misc as long as you are the founder. Please dont use bold when posting or colour, its reserved for staff members, thanks Wink
zinex
zinex
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 2804
Language : scotch och aye!

http://asylum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by oritsabarov March 6th 2008, 7:53 am

Hi !

When I click the advanced options in the admin panel Im trying to go to Misc=>Points management=>Configuration...But I dont have this button (Points management) at all in the misc panel. do I have to pay first for seen this option in the control panel ?

Thanks
Orit
oritsabarov

Language : hebrew

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 March 6th 2008, 8:02 am

Only forum founders can see this option, so you should contact the founder about that. Wink
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down