The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

View Your Posts-problem here/Forumotion forum

2 posters

Go down

View Your Posts-problem here/Forumotion forum Empty View Your Posts-problem here/Forumotion forum

Post by Skittles March 4th 2008, 6:58 pm

When I come into the forum, I usually always check for new posts on threads that I have posted in, first. "View Your Posts"

But when I looked, there was nothing lit up, to show there was anything new posted.

So as usual, I then click View Posts Since Last Visit. And it is showing 2 pages of new posts as usual. BUT in the list, I can see there are some that were made to threads that I have posted in. Which should have shown up in the "view your posts" list.

So I went back, into the "view your posts" and the threads are not even showing up in the list. New or not new. I know that they are threads that I have posted in, for one because I remember posting in them. Secondly, because it has the small green mini-icon which shows that you have posted in that particular thread.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Could it be a glitch due to the new updates?

Oh, and I clicked it again. And now ONE thread is showing up. One that I just posted on right before posting this thread. Which has a new post added.

Confusing, I know.

Skittles
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 3013
Language : English, Sarcasm and a bit of Swedish

http://moonlightcafe.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

View Your Posts-problem here/Forumotion forum Empty Re: View Your Posts-problem here/Forumotion forum

Post by zakir321 March 4th 2008, 9:09 pm

hm... by checking that myself (i usually use only the "view posts since last visit" search) i noticed that at least one thread i posted in isn't included in the "view my posts" list...
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down

View Your Posts-problem here/Forumotion forum Empty Re: View Your Posts-problem here/Forumotion forum

Post by Skittles March 4th 2008, 10:17 pm

Phew good to know that I am not just imagining things! lol

I don't see how the new updates would have effected this, since it really doesn't have anything to do with them. But maybe? Being as it has only been a problem starting today.
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 3013
Language : English, Sarcasm and a bit of Swedish

http://moonlightcafe.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down