The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how can i add the news in the portal like this?

2 posters

Go down

how can i add the news in the portal like this? Empty how can i add the news in the portal like this?

Post by oopsvissu March 10th 2008, 11:49 am

hello how can i add news like the one added in the portal p0age of this support forum
https://help.forumotion.com/portal.htm
as in the link above...you can see the news like new forummotion update,next some other categories below like new update,want to become a graphic designer etc.....so how to add these news is ma 1st question ,next how to seperate the categories as i mentioned above,and how to keep a option like view comments,full reading,comment etc...plzzz can some body give me a reply...
oopsvissu
oopsvissu
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

how can i add the news in the portal like this? Empty Re: how can i add the news in the portal like this?

Post by Luky March 10th 2008, 12:42 pm

This is all done using the News module. Go to admin panel=>Modules=>Portal & Calendar=>Configuration and look for this section "Module News options". From the "Board of the news" menu choose the forum you would like to use for news. Now go to portal structure and from the "Addition of existing modules" section choose "News" and then click on "Add the module" button.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

how can i add the news in the portal like this? Empty Re: how can i add the news in the portal like this?

Post by oopsvissu March 10th 2008, 12:52 pm

thnx a lot man.....
oopsvissu
oopsvissu
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky March 10th 2008, 2:30 pm

You're welcome
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down