The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
3 posters

Looking for forum software where I can charge for subscriptions?

Kris35

Language : English

In progress Looking for forum software where I can charge for subscriptions?

Post by Kris35 November 23rd 2014, 11:18 pm

Hi all. Not sure this is the right place. But I want to create a forum where I can add subscriptions. I have no idea how this stuff works, but even something as simple as Paypal subscriptions would be good.  Does anyone know if this is possible with any forum software (easier the better as I can't code).

Thanks.

In progress Re: Looking for forum software where I can charge for subscriptions?

Post by Guest November 23rd 2014, 11:21 pm

If you have hosting and domain use something like MyBB and you have subscriptions plugins for that.

If not, I'm afraid that you can't do that at forumotion.
    Ramdaman
    Ramdaman
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1590
    Language : English, Albanian, Macedonian, Russian | HTML, CSS

In progress Re: Looking for forum software where I can charge for subscriptions?

Post by Ramdaman November 23rd 2014, 11:51 pm

Forumotion does not have a pay-per-subscription option/system.

Post by Guest November 23rd 2014, 11:55 pm

Ramdaman wrote:Forumotion does not have a pay-per-subscription option/system.

I said that.

@Kris35, pm me for more info about my suggestion.

Last edited by Ivan K on November 24th 2014, 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ange Tuteur
    Ange Tuteur
    Forumaster

Male Posts : 13207
    Language : English & 日本語

Post by Ange Tuteur November 24th 2014, 12:05 am

Hello Kris35,

There's no subscription system on Forumotion, however, you could create your own by utilizing groups. For example : You could create a "Premium Members" group that has more access to the forum than normal members. Of course, you would charge members for access to that group.
    ( Administration Panel > Users & Groups > Groups administration )

I'm not sure if that's what you're inquiring about, but I thought I would mention that.

Current date/time is September 23rd 2024, 4:17 am