The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calender entry without topic?

2 posters

Go down

Calender entry without topic? Empty Calender entry without topic?

Post by fx51ant March 11th 2008, 2:07 am

Ive been reading the forum here and its baffeling me i want to use the calender on my forum however i dont want to raise a topic the reason being as follows:

I run a car club and some shows cover 4-5 days now i dont want 5 seperate topics for 1 event.

Is it possible to have events in the calender with out a topic. I tried as one guy said on another post changing the topic box to the blank at the top all this does is stops me from being able to ad an event. He then went on to say try hiding the topic from the members but how do you do this without stopping them from being able to read the event Evil or Very Mad as by stopping them from viewing it stops it from appearing on the callender Rolling Eyes
fx51ant

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Calender entry without topic? Empty Re: Calender entry without topic?

Post by zakir321 March 11th 2008, 2:59 am

When creating a new calendar event from your navigation bar, you can scroll down until you see the field "calendar" - right below the "options" field. You can enter a duration here how long your event should last. Only one topic will be created.

You can, however, not post events entirely without a forum/thread to my knowledge, sorry. Smile
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down