Personalized profile - view html in your own profile Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Personalized profile - view html in your own profile

pushka
    pushka
    Forumember

Language : english

Personalized profile - view html in your own profile Empty Personalized profile - view html in your own profile

Post by pushka March 13th 2008, 7:09 am

I have added a HTML box so users can put whatever they want onto their profile (pictures etc.)
    But when you view your own profile, you only see a text box with the code in there..
    Is there a way you could preview your html or a setting where you can't edit the HTML box while viewing your profile, but just see it like everyone else does...? the formatted html.?

http://www.webng.com/pushka/temp/pprof.gif
    [example]

Editing should be done through the "profile" section.. where you edit everything else...

(if theres no way to do this, can a mod move this to the suggestions section?)
    zakir321

Personalized profile - view html in your own profile Empty Re: Personalized profile - view html in your own profile

Post by zakir321 March 13th 2008, 1:37 pm

Sorry, currently this is not a feature for the boards, but I've made already a suggestion for that:

[LINK]

Feel free to drop your vote there, I've bumped the thread already. Smile
    pushka
    pushka
    Forumember

Personalized profile - view html in your own profile Empty Re: Personalized profile - view html in your own profile

Post by pushka March 13th 2008, 2:26 pm

thanks~~