The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Profile Fields and Profile layout help.

3 posters

Go down

Profile Fields and Profile layout help. Empty Profile Fields and Profile layout help.

Post by Cell Tennyson March 15th 2015, 9:01 am

Hi there Friends!!

I am having a problem in my forum. In the profile fields the Respect field is not getting aligned towards left and appears on the same line of safety level. How to fix it??

I tried increasing page layout and decreasing widget width but nothing works.. See pic below
Profile Fields and Profile layout help. Layout10

Another thing is that i want profile view like this:-


Profile Fields and Profile layout help. Profil10

Is it Possible in forumotions?? My forum is phpBB is it possible to switch to PunBB??
avatar
Cell Tennyson
Forumember

Male Posts : 102
Reputation : 1
Language : English

http://gtamr.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Profile Fields and Profile layout help. Empty Re: Profile Fields and Profile layout help.

Post by AuQaClan March 15th 2015, 10:20 am

Yeah it is! I have it. Its the extended profile and i think the theme is Ipb, All the forums i have seen this on including mine have been on PunBB. If you decide to switch versions let me know and i could provide you with a code to go into your'e profile templates!
AuQaClan
AuQaClan
Forumember

Male Posts : 283
Reputation : 5
Language : english

http://www.gameandchat.com/

Back to top Go down

Profile Fields and Profile layout help. Empty Re: Profile Fields and Profile layout help.

Post by Cell Tennyson March 15th 2015, 10:53 am

AuQaClan wrote:Yeah it is! I have it. Its the extended profile and i think the theme is Ipb, All the forums i have seen this on including mine have been on PunBB. If you decide to switch versions let me know and i could provide you with a code to go into your'e profile templates!

Yes you are allowed but what about my profile field problem how do i align and fix it.
avatar
Cell Tennyson
Forumember

Male Posts : 102
Reputation : 1
Language : English

http://gtamr.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Profile Fields and Profile layout help. Empty Re: Profile Fields and Profile layout help.

Post by brandon_g March 15th 2015, 3:10 pm

Hello,

I had this problem once on my forum, I had to play around with the profile field order to fix it.
Try switching the order of the profile field that is dis aligned, move it up and down using the arrows in ACP-->Users & Groups-->Profiles . If you play around with the order for a bit it should eventually align.

Hope this helps,
-Brandon


Last edited by brandon_g on March 15th 2015, 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
brandon_g
brandon_g
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 10112
Reputation : 923
Language : English
Location : USA

https://www.broadcastingduo.com

Back to top Go down

Profile Fields and Profile layout help. Empty Re: Profile Fields and Profile layout help.

Post by Cell Tennyson March 15th 2015, 3:14 pm

brandon_g wrote:Oh dear...

I had this problem once on my forum, I had to play around with the profile field order to fix it.
Try switching the order of the profile field that is dis aligned, move it up and down using the arrows in ACP-->Users & Groups-->Profiles . If you play around with the order for a bit it should eventually align.

Hope this helps,
-Brandon

I tried it but still the other field becomes line that..
avatar
Cell Tennyson
Forumember

Male Posts : 102
Reputation : 1
Language : English

http://gtamr.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Profile Fields and Profile layout help. Empty Re: Profile Fields and Profile layout help.

Post by brandon_g March 15th 2015, 4:04 pm

Cell Tennyson wrote:
brandon_g wrote:Oh dear...

I had this problem once on my forum, I had to play around with the profile field order to fix it.
Try switching the order of the profile field that is dis aligned, move it up and d own using the arrows in ACP-->Users & Groups-->Profiles . If you play around with the order for a bit it should eventually align.

Hope this helps,
-Brandon

I tried it but still the other field becomes line that..

Yeah it may not work after just 1 or 2 re ordering, you just have to keep playing with it, I re-created the problem on my test forum, then solved it after playing with the order for 10 minutes. It is one of those things you just have to play with it and eventually you get it to align properly.

-Brandon
brandon_g
brandon_g
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 10112
Reputation : 923
Language : English
Location : USA

https://www.broadcastingduo.com

Back to top Go down

Profile Fields and Profile layout help. Empty Re: Profile Fields and Profile layout help.

Post by Cell Tennyson March 16th 2015, 11:48 am

brandon_g wrote:
Cell Tennyson wrote:
brandon_g wrote:Oh dear...

I had this problem once on my forum, I had to play around with the profile field order to fix it.
Try switching the order of the profile field that is dis aligned, move it up and d own using the arrows in ACP-->Users & Groups-->Profiles . If you play around with the order for a bit it should eventually align.

Hope this helps,
-Brandon

I tried it but still the other field becomes line that..

Yeah it may not work after just 1 or 2 re ordering, you just have to keep playing with it, I re-created the problem on my test forum, then solved it after playing with the order for 10 minutes. It is one of those things you just have to play with it and eventually you get it to align properly.

-Brandon

Yup i solved it! it was happening bacause of widget positioning and and page size. Now i've fixed it!!
Now how do i get my forums like that in the picture above??

I want my forum layout like this:-
https://help.forumotion.com/viewimage.forum?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi1-scripts.softpedia-static.com%2Fscreenshots%2FInvision-Power-Board_30.png
avatar
Cell Tennyson
Forumember

Male Posts : 102
Reputation : 1
Language : English

http://gtamr.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Profile Fields and Profile layout help. Empty Re: Profile Fields and Profile layout help.

Post by Cell Tennyson March 18th 2015, 6:40 am

No response from the last few days??

I wanted to change my whole forum style to Invision Style tell me how can i do that..
avatar
Cell Tennyson
Forumember

Male Posts : 102
Reputation : 1
Language : English

http://gtamr.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum