The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I make my smilie set the default?

3 posters

Go down

How do I make my smilie set the default? Empty How do I make my smilie set the default?

Post by suegreatdanes March 20th 2008, 10:00 pm

I have now made a group of smilies in my name. How do I change the default to my smilie set? I would like my smilies to always show up whilst posting.

Thank you
suegreatdanes

Language : english

Back to top Go down

How do I make my smilie set the default? Empty Re: How do I make my smilie set the default?

Post by Luky March 20th 2008, 10:20 pm

You can add smilies from admin panel=>Styles=>Picture and colors=>Smilies. All the smilies you add will appears in the smilies menu next to your reply box when you reply to a topic. You can change the position of smilies by clicking the Green arrows next to every smilie.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

How do I make my smilie set the default? Empty Re: How do I make my smilie set the default?

Post by suegreatdanes March 21st 2008, 12:46 am

Thank you for replying. I have the groups smilie1, sue's smilies, smilies 3, smilies 4 and so on. The posting default smilies are smilies1 - these will always appear (similar to this forum). But I want sue's smilies to default rather than accessing them on the drop down menu. Does this mean I have to transfer all my smilies to smilies 1 individually, or is their a way of transferring the whole group? (so that sue's smilies become the default)
suegreatdanes

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittles March 21st 2008, 2:23 am

No you do not need to move all of your smilies. But you will need to edit them all.

First you will need to rename your categories so that Sue's Smilies are in the first location, as these are the default location for the smilies shown in the reply box.

Then you will have to click the How do I make my smilie set the default? Editer on each individual smiley and edit the category name to Sue's Smilies, after you have changed your category 1 and 2 name.

I hope this makes sense.
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 3013
Language : English, Sarcasm and a bit of Swedish

http://moonlightcafe.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by suegreatdanes March 21st 2008, 12:58 pm

Yes, you absolutely make sense, thank you very much for your help Very Happy
suegreatdanes

Back to top Go down