The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was banned from a forum without reason.(Admin abuse?)

Go down

I was banned from a forum without reason.(Admin abuse?) Empty I was banned from a forum without reason.(Admin abuse?)

Post by Guest August 26th 2015, 9:40 am

Hi, I was recently banned from a Gaming forum without any reason. I mean shouldn't they at least have a REASON for banning you? Like spamming, inappropriate posts/topics? The forum url is: Biohazard Gaming can't I just report the forum to a forumotion admin or something?

Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/8907hl

Last edited by Ghost on August 26th 2015, 9:50 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

I was banned from a forum without reason.(Admin abuse?) Empty Re: I was banned from a forum without reason.(Admin abuse?)

Post by Guest August 26th 2015, 9:45 am

Ghost, any administrator has the right to ban anyone they wish on their own forum, regardless of the reasons that they do or do not have. This is not against the FM Terms of Service and, unfortunately, there is nothing that anyone can do to help with that. Sad

Back to top Go down

I was banned from a forum without reason.(Admin abuse?) Empty Re: I was banned from a forum without reason.(Admin abuse?)

Post by Guest August 26th 2015, 9:51 am

Leah7 wrote:Ghost, any administrator has the right to ban anyone they wish on their own forum, regardless of the reasons that they do or do not have.  This is not against the FM Terms of Service and, unfortunately, there is nothing that anyone can do to help with that.  Sad  
That's kinda Admin abuse though. You can even ask the founder(Cake)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape August 26th 2015, 12:11 pm

Ghost wrote:Hi, I was recently banned from a Gaming forum without any reason. I mean shouldn't they at least have a REASON for banning you? Like spamming, inappropriate posts/topics? The forum url is: Biohazard Gaming can't I just report the forum to a forumotion admin or something?

Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/8907hl

Leah7 wrote:Ghost, any administrator has the right to ban anyone they wish on their own forum, regardless of the reasons that they do or do not have. This is not against the FM Terms of Service and, unfortunately, there is nothing that anyone can do to help with that. Sad
Hello @Ghost as already said here. there is nothing We at FM can do about it a Admin / Founder has the right to ban any member on there forum as they so wish we only hold the power to deal with things that the founder is doing if they break our TOS and banning a member is not in that TOS sorry.

As this is not going to go anywhere i think it will be time to lock your thread.

If you have any other problem please feel free to pm me Wink

APE

I was banned from a forum without reason.(Admin abuse?) Left1212I was banned from a forum without reason.(Admin abuse?) Center11I was banned from a forum without reason.(Admin abuse?) Right112
I was banned from a forum without reason.(Admin abuse?) Ape_b110
I was banned from a forum without reason.(Admin abuse?) Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19084
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down