How can I see the which members voted in a poll? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4 posters

How can I see the which members voted in a poll?

forumer

Language : English

How can I see the which members voted in a poll? Empty How can I see the which members voted in a poll?

Post by forumer Mon 24 Mar - 11:09

Is there any way to see which members voted in a poll and see what they voted for?
    Luky
    Luky
    Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
    Language : Romanian, English

How can I see the which members voted in a poll? Empty Re: How can I see the which members voted in a poll?

Post by Luky Mon 24 Mar - 11:47

No. You can see the total number of polls every member has voted on but you can't see what they voted for.To check this go to admin panel=>Misc=>Statistics=>Summary of the votes
    geomam

Language : Greek

How can I see the which members voted in a poll? Empty Re: How can I see the which members voted in a poll?

Post by geomam Wed 16 Apr - 17:28

Sorry but he didnt ask if we can see What they voted but Who voted so far, so we can know who are active.

Removed bold text - Travis
    travis_cooper
    travis_cooper
    Forumember

Male Posts : 698
    Language : English

Post by travis_cooper Wed 16 Apr - 18:18

Bold text is reserved for moderation, please don't use it.

Luky answered the question, it isn't possible. He clearly said no in his response. As he said the only thing you can see is how many polls a user has voted in, but you can't see which polls, or what option they chose.