Should get to know who has voted in poll! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
+8
Rok
Carryn
Blofeld
MrMega
Walshy95
babaganoosh
~Chris
Vibhor
12 posters

Should get to know who has voted in poll!

Poll

Should get to know who has voted in poll!

[ 10 ]
    Should get to know who has voted in poll! Bar_left59%Should get to know who has voted in poll! Bar_right [59%] 
    [ 7 ]
    Should get to know who has voted in poll! Bar_left41%Should get to know who has voted in poll! Bar_right [41%] 

Total Votes: 17
    Poll closed
    Vibhor
    Vibhor
    Forumember

Male Posts : 420
    Language : English

Should get to know who has voted in poll! Empty Should get to know who has voted in poll!

Post by Vibhor April 20th 2009, 11:14 am

Hi all!
    i was thinking why forumotion doesn't have the feature like when someone votes in a poll, everyone should get know who has voted in it!like in vbullitin etc, what you all say???
    ~Chris
    ~Chris
    Forumember

Male Posts : 722
    Language : English, some italian.

Should get to know who has voted in poll! Empty Re: Should get to know who has voted in poll!

Post by ~Chris April 20th 2009, 11:28 am

This has been suggested before, I just can't really be bothered looking Razz

But I voted no...polls are one thing that members should get some privacy on.
    babaganoosh
    Forumember

Should get to know who has voted in poll! Empty Re: Should get to know who has voted in poll!

Post by babaganoosh April 21st 2009, 1:23 am

Once a month this seems to pop up...

Voted no.
    Walshy95
    Walshy95
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1308

Post by Walshy95 April 21st 2009, 11:32 pm

I'd actually like this because says if you are hosting a Graphic Contest and their is a poll up and a member votes, you should get to see who has voted so if the person voted for his graphic ect, ect, the Admins or Mods can subtract that vote away. Or atleast make it so only staff can see who has voted. I think that would be best!
    MrMega
    MrMega
    Forumember

Male Posts : 981
    Language : English, Polish, HTML, BBCode

Post by MrMega April 21st 2009, 11:33 pm

Voted Yes, should be very useful if a member votes 2 times or his/herself. Wink
    Blofeld
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1088
    Language : ............

Post by Blofeld April 22nd 2009, 12:05 am

How can a member vote more than once?? Confused

Voted no members need some privacy Wink
    Carryn
    Active Poster

Female Posts : 1399
    Language : none.

Post by Carryn April 22nd 2009, 12:17 am

I could have sworn when I first started with forumotion, we could see WHO voted for which poll, but not HOW they voted. It's different now.

Anyways...I say NO
    I'm in favor of anonymity!
    (thanks for the info on vBulletin...i'll remember that the next time I'm on one of the forums I go to)
    Rok
    Rok
    Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
    Language : idk

Post by Rok April 22nd 2009, 12:19 am

Meh, it's a nice idea, but not very useful. I'd love to have it where only administration can view the votes.
    Dreamlimix
    Dreamlimix
    Forumember

Male Posts : 761
    Language : Cheese

Post by Dreamlimix April 22nd 2009, 12:28 am

NO! i want privacy on this
    Walshy95
    Walshy95
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1308

Post by Walshy95 April 22nd 2009, 12:31 am

Rok wrote:Meh, it's a nice idea, but not very useful. I'd love to have it where only administration can view the votes.

That is what I said! Lmao. I think having it like that would be best, where only Admins and Mods can see who voted for what option. Then it is private from ordinary members.
    Moldienut
    Forumember

Post by Moldienut April 22nd 2009, 1:58 am

I think only admins should know in my opinion and if anyone does not like that at all there should be at least an option to know or not.
    Sammy101
    Sammy101
    Forumember

Male Posts : 280
    Language : English,Spanish

Post by Sammy101 April 29th 2009, 1:46 pm

Yeah, i agree

voteing Yes
    Jophy
    Jophy
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Post by Jophy April 9th 2013, 3:37 pm

Should get to know who has voted in poll! Permis10 Suggestion Clean up

-> Old suggestions(Please feel to create a new thread for the garbaged old suggestions)
    -> Implemented suggestions
    -> Suggestions which are currently suggested (Please use the SEARCH function)
    -> Suggestions which are already possible
    -> Unclear Suggestions

=> Please read the guidelines for the suggestion section: https://help.forumotion.com/t93899-suggestions-for-your-forums-how-to
    => Please take a look on the frequently suggested features for your forums:
    https://help.forumotion.com/t79095-frequently-requested-suggestions-for-your-forums

Locked & Garbaged

Should get to know who has voted in poll! Modera10Jophy