The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, need alittle help with one issue please... ty

2 posters

Go down

Solved Hi, need alittle help with one issue please... ty

Post by Beautifully Designed July 6th 2016, 11:26 pm

hi, I've gotten it set up pretty much they way I need it, which is good considering it said I didn't exist lol... I try to log in and it doesn't recognize me it says it's an invalid email but I just now received my validation for the forum help I asked for around 3am central time and it finally let me log on to the hitskin but will not recognize my address for the forum page so I can change it... I'm making a Multiple Sclerosis forum for friends and ppl who love to share poetry art photography recipes etc. and the ms poetry society will be a tag in it so I wanted the orange glaze skin because the ms color ribbon is burnt orange , also can anyone tell me how to add photos and things to the skin once I install it that's all I had left to do until I let everyone know it was ready...
thanks BD

Last edited by Beautifully Designed on July 7th 2016, 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Beautifully Designed
Beautifully Designed

Female Posts : 3
Language : english

http://mymsworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Hi, need alittle help with one issue please... ty

Post by Ape July 7th 2016, 12:15 am

First of all Welcome to the English support forum.

We will be happy to help you on your problems, But please do the following.
Please change the title of your topic to something that is related to your question/issue, so that other users will be able to find their question/issue using the search engine.
Please read our forum rules: ESF General Rules
Please also read our rules to make sure you know them before posting anything else.

Thank you.

your username is Admin and you should have your password that you made your account.

if your trying to log in to the hitskin account then you need to make one first as this is not linked to your forum account until you make a new account.

remember adding your skin to hitskin means others can use it but if you have already took the skin from hitkin then you can't make a copy of it in you own name as this is already installed on some one else's account

Hi, need alittle help with one issue please... ty Left1212Hi, need alittle help with one issue please... ty Center11Hi, need alittle help with one issue please... ty Right112
Hi, need alittle help with one issue please... ty Ape_b110
Hi, need alittle help with one issue please... ty Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19144
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautifully Designed July 7th 2016, 5:53 am

not working with that user name that's what i'm saying sorry I didn't post this right or in the right place I'll try to figure it out thank you
Beautifully Designed
Beautifully Designed

Female Posts : 3
Language : english

http://mymsworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape July 7th 2016, 7:19 pm

Topic moved to the garbage.
Please read our forum rules: ESF General Rules

Hi, need alittle help with one issue please... ty Left1212Hi, need alittle help with one issue please... ty Center11Hi, need alittle help with one issue please... ty Right112
Hi, need alittle help with one issue please... ty Ape_b110
Hi, need alittle help with one issue please... ty Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19144
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down