The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
2 posters

How to transfer my Domain Name?

SWS
    SWS
    Forumember

Female Posts : 80
    Language : US English / Dutch
    Location : 35 miles NWW of Los Angeles Airport (LAX) when able, currently living 1 mile SWW of Amsterdam Airport (AMS).

Solved How to transfer my Domain Name?

Post by SWS May 18th 2017, 11:15 am

Hi,

I've got a question / request. As a registrant I've registered my domain name with an external registrar (loads of R's here and I might be sounding like a pirate (RRR Laughing )), prolly not really familiar to you guys, but a big player on the professional market. I'm about to be prolonging my domain for another year, this week. At the moment I'm using a forwarding service to forward traffic to the FM site (saves me half the money a year). How can I transfer this domain to for instance GoDaddy or any good (and cheap) registrar willing to take on my domain? It's a bit complicated, I know, that's why I'm asking here. This conversation might be going via PM sometimes, I know, because there's some private info involved, like my first name, last name, address, phone number, etc., but if you could and try to transfer the domain for me to my currently active site, without anyone able to nick the domain meanwhile and to have full detailed coverage of the process with anyone I could trust, that'd be highly appreciated.

The reason why I want to switch registrars is to have anyone wants the domain name to be paying a high price for it when I decide to abandon it. Personally, I paid 200 Euros for it, so I wouldn't like to see it go for anything less Wink

Hello Samantha.

Last edited by SWS on May 18th 2017, 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 19325
    Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

Solved Re: How to transfer my Domain Name?

Post by Ape May 18th 2017, 2:12 pm

Sorry we don't deal with any sort of domain's that is paid for outside of our ACP systems.

Any support will have to come from the host sorry Sad

How to transfer my Domain Name? Left1212How to transfer my Domain Name? Center11How to transfer my Domain Name? Right112
    How to transfer my Domain Name? Ape_b110
    How to transfer my Domain Name? Ape1010
    SWS
    SWS
    Forumember

Female Posts : 80
    Language : US English / Dutch
    Location : 35 miles NWW of Los Angeles Airport (LAX) when able, currently living 1 mile SWW of Amsterdam Airport (AMS).

Post by SWS May 18th 2017, 2:14 pm

APE wrote:Sorry we don't deal with any sort of domain's that is paid for outside of our ACP systems.

Any support will have to come from the host sorry Sad

Right, OK. That's OK, as far as I know where I stand, yk. I'll be taking action towards the current Registrar in regards to transferring it to FM.

Case Closed (for now, pls don't delete, might be referring to it later on).

Samantha.
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 19325
    Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

Post by Ape May 18th 2017, 2:19 pm

No problem posts will not be deleted they just get moved to the sold part of the forum.

Problem solved & topic archived.
    Please read our forum rules: ESF General Rules

How to transfer my Domain Name? Left1212How to transfer my Domain Name? Center11How to transfer my Domain Name? Right112
    How to transfer my Domain Name? Ape_b110
    How to transfer my Domain Name? Ape1010

Current date/time is September 23rd 2024, 10:23 am