Credit not transferred to account but the transaction has been processed Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Credit not transferred to account but the transaction has been processed

Low Laville
    Low Laville

Language : English

In progress Credit not transferred to account but the transaction has been processed

Post by Low Laville September 24th 2017, 8:54 am

So I bought 2 x the 4000 credit package via the admin panel (direct credit card). At conclusion both times there was an error that said transaction cannot be processed. However for both times, the funds have been transferred and no credits on my account. Fix this.

My forum is rponline.forumotion.me
    jkh
    jkh
    Forumember

Language : english

In progress Re: Credit not transferred to account but the transaction has been processed

Post by jkh September 24th 2017, 1:17 pm

I get that every time I buy credits - they take the money but the credits don't show - and it's so annoying.

I have to email the host every time to have a moan. webmaster webmaster@forumotion.com
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 19215
    Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

In progress Re: Credit not transferred to account but the transaction has been processed

Post by Ape September 24th 2017, 2:15 pm

Hello @Low Laville

Please can you PM me the following.

Date you paid for the credits,
    A screen shot of the following page "Misc Tab"
    A screen shot to show proof of the money coming out of your card.
    What system you used to pay for your credits. (name of credit card)

what one of the following did you use to pay for credits. "1st 2nd 3rd 4th" ?
    Credit not transferred to account but the transaction has been processed Captur68
    Total credits missing from your account.

All of this data will be needed so i can get your credits passed on to you.

Credit not transferred to account but the transaction has been processed Left1212Credit not transferred to account but the transaction has been processed Center11Credit not transferred to account but the transaction has been processed Right112
    Credit not transferred to account but the transaction has been processed Ape_b110
    Credit not transferred to account but the transaction has been processed Ape1010