The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
+3
Iszke
brandon_g
dungdungbi
7 posters

(unique topic) : Ban problem > "You have been banned from this forum"

dungdungbi
    dungdungbi

Language : Vietnamese

Solved (unique topic) : Ban problem > "You have been banned from this forum"

Post by dungdungbi Tue 26 Dec 2017 - 8:34

I have a problem with my account on this forum http://gamevnn.123.st/f61-forum how can I reach the admin again?
    brandon_g
    brandon_g
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 10113
    Language : English

Solved Re: (unique topic) : Ban problem > "You have been banned from this forum"

Post by brandon_g Tue 26 Dec 2017 - 13:10

Hello,

What is the problem your having? Are you a member or admin of the linked forum?

If a member, have you tried using the contact us feature?

-Brandon

(unique topic) : Ban problem > "You have been banned from this forum" Brando10
    Remember to mark your topic (unique topic) : Ban problem > "You have been banned from this forum" Solved15 when a solution is found.
    General Rules | Tips & Tricks | FAQ | Forgot Founder Password?

(unique topic) : Ban problem > "You have been banned from this forum" Scre1476
    Team Leader
    Review Section Rules | Request A Review | Sticker Points
    dungdungbi
    dungdungbi

Language : Vietnamese

Solved Re: (unique topic) : Ban problem > "You have been banned from this forum"

Post by dungdungbi Tue 26 Dec 2017 - 14:02

Here is my problem
    It said "Bad Error Information
    You have been banned from this forum.
    Contact the Board for details."
    Can you help me a little bit?(unique topic) : Ban problem > "You have been banned from this forum" 12345611
    brandon_g
    brandon_g
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 10113

Post by brandon_g Tue 26 Dec 2017 - 14:30

It sounds like you have been banned from the forum for some reason. Other then the contact us form, only other way to contact anyone on the forum would be to create a new account and send a pm. Of course this won't work if you were ip banned or something.

-Brandon

(unique topic) : Ban problem > "You have been banned from this forum" Brando10
    Remember to mark your topic (unique topic) : Ban problem > "You have been banned from this forum" Solved15 when a solution is found.
    General Rules | Tips & Tricks | FAQ | Forgot Founder Password?

(unique topic) : Ban problem > "You have been banned from this forum" Scre1476
    Team Leader
    Review Section Rules | Request A Review | Sticker Points
    Iszke
    Iszke
    Forumember

Language : pl

Solved Access problem

Post by Iszke Tue 26 Dec 2017 - 15:50

Technical Details

Forum version : #phpBB2
    Position : Founder
    Concerned browser(s) : Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome
    Who the problem concerns : A few members
    When the problem appeared : today
    Forum link : http://morsmordre.forumpolish.com

Description of problem

Hi

I got a problem with my forum

Today on my account occured information that i can't access the forum because i've become kicked off. Announcement is in polish language so i dont send the quote. I accessed it with the head admin account and i checked the administration panel in a ban section and there are no any unwanted ban. It is also not deactivated. I tried to synchronize forum but it didn't help. Can i do anything more? Can somebody help?? i know it apply to at least three accounts.

sorry for my english but i am in the depths of despair

Post by Guest Tue 26 Dec 2017 - 16:13

Hi @Iszke

I don't understand what's your problem exactly. May you could use a translator? Or maybe use some kind of pictures to help us understand.

Anyway, I can tell that if you missed the password for your account please read this.

By the way, if you can access your account, you can check the IP of the one who made changes on your forum going to ACP(Admin Control Panel) > General > Forum > Security (scroll down the page). You'll also be able to see the username.

Greetings.

Post by Guest Tue 26 Dec 2017 - 16:28

Hi, @dungdungbi

I think the best option is to contact the admin from that forum directly and not to the support forum of forumotion. Please note if you were banned by the admin of that forum it's up to him to ban or unban you there since it's his forum.

I don't think anyone here can do anything but tell you to go there and try to talk to the admin and see if he can unban you. A good way to contact him is by the "contact us" button Wink As Brandon said.

Greetings.
    Iszke
    Iszke
    Forumember

Post by Iszke Tue 26 Dec 2017 - 16:30

I got my passwords. It's just RPG forum - users got more than one account. My account with head admin rights is working, my others are not.

When i try to access i get information that i'm banished. I can send you a picture but as i said it's in polish:

(unique topic) : Ban problem > "You have been banned from this forum" DUWxr4p

"You have been banished (not exactly, it's colloqiual word for banish) from the forum, contact administrator or webmaster to get some more information"

I checked the security. There are no any informations about it.

Nobody is banished by IP

(unique topic) : Ban problem > "You have been banned from this forum" 73XGKJu

Nobody is banished by email

(unique topic) : Ban problem > "You have been banned from this forum" Lpvt1ii

and only two accounts are banished by login and these are not accounts that i got problem with

Last edited by Iszke on Tue 26 Dec 2017 - 16:42; edited 1 time in total
    leica
    leica

Language : English, Polish

Post by leica Tue 26 Dec 2017 - 16:37

Hello there, because I noticed this thread I didn't open a new one, because I am facing same problem (aswell as other users of my forum http://petersburg.forum.st/ ).

Accounts are not banned, yet still I cannot log in, althou my other accounts are working normally. With help of the head admin we tried changing passes, checked all the bans etc and it seems there is no problem! But - when i try to log in i can't, I receive same message announcing I have been banned.

UPDATE:
    When I wrote this post I couldn't log in to only one of my accounts, now another one got blocked.

Can somebody at least give us a hint what might possibly be going on?
    The Godfather
    The Godfather
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by The Godfather Tue 26 Dec 2017 - 18:34

Hello @leica + @Iszke

Can you please provide me here the profile URL of the user with this problem?

Thank you
    Iszke
    Iszke
    Forumember

Post by Iszke Tue 26 Dec 2017 - 18:39

The Godfather
    The Godfather
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by The Godfather Tue 26 Dec 2017 - 18:45

Thank you for this report. The problem was related to a problem of mail validation which is currently fixed. Very Happy

Can you please retry and tell us if it's resolved for you now?
    Iszke
    Iszke
    Forumember

Post by Iszke Tue 26 Dec 2017 - 18:51

Solved! Thank you Heart eyes
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51498

Post by SLGray Tue 26 Dec 2017 - 19:49

Is this solved for everyone else?

(unique topic) : Ban problem > "You have been banned from this forum" Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.
    leica
    leica

Language : English, Polish

Post by leica Wed 27 Dec 2017 - 1:46

Solved for me too, big thanks Bow 2
    Draxion
    Draxion
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 2518

Post by Draxion Wed 27 Dec 2017 - 7:33

Problem solved & topic archived.
    Please read our forum rules: ESF General Rules

Current date/time is Sun 22 Sep 2024 - 18:43