The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Website not secure message in address bar.

Go down

Website not secure message in address bar. Empty Website not secure message in address bar.

Post by Guest June 4th 2018, 3:19 pm

Hi,

I've just noticed this comes up on our website: www.orthodontic-solutions.com 'website not secure' on Safari. I looked this up via Apple's website and it states:

When you visit an encrypted website, Safari checks the site’s certificate and warns you if the certificate is expired or illegitimate.

Can you please let me know if this is something we fix our end, or is waiting on Forumotion?

Back to top Go down

Website not secure message in address bar. Empty Re: Website not secure message in address bar.

Post by Ape June 4th 2018, 3:55 pm

Wing6704 wrote:Hi,

I've just noticed this comes up on our website: www.orthodontic-solutions.com 'website not secure' on Safari. I looked this up via Apple's website and it states:  

When you visit an encrypted website, Safari checks the site’s certificate and warns you if the certificate is expired or illegitimate.

Can you please let me know if this is something we fix our end, or is waiting on Forumotion?

That is 100% normal you have to buy a SSL certificate that is the only way to stop this BUT you need to pay for one of our new packages
see this link for more info on what we have to offer Packages Info

When you get a warning about your not being safe this is not 100% true all our forums are safe but to be in with all browsers they now make you get the SSL certificate thanks to google.

but as you can see this forum still don't have one and we are safe as no data for cards or addresses are not asked for on this site and all password encryption is installed to stop that data getting seen.

So really you have nothing to worry about.

Website not secure message in address bar. Left1212Website not secure message in address bar. Center11Website not secure message in address bar. Right112
Website not secure message in address bar. Ape_b110
Website not secure message in address bar. Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19122
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down