The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
3 posters

Where do I post to report when my site that I am administrator for is hacked?

NAMTron
    NAMTron
    Forumember

Language : English

In progress Where do I post to report when my site that I am administrator for is hacked?

Post by NAMTron July 10th 2018, 4:27 am

Hello.

My forum has been hacked today and I am unable to log in at all - where do I post for assistance on this?

Thank you in advance
    brandon_g
    brandon_g
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 10113

In progress Re: Where do I post to report when my site that I am administrator for is hacked?

Post by brandon_g July 10th 2018, 4:32 am

https://help.forumotion.com/t127211-password-problems-or-lost-your-founder-s-password .

The topic was posted in the wrong section, so I have moved it to the correct section.
    Please read our forum rules: ESF General Rules

Where do I post to report when my site that I am administrator for is hacked? Brando10
    Remember to mark your topic Where do I post to report when my site that I am administrator for is hacked? Solved15 when a solution is found.
    General Rules | Tips & Tricks | FAQ | Forgot Founder Password?

Where do I post to report when my site that I am administrator for is hacked? Scre1476
    Team Leader
    Review Section Rules | Request A Review | Sticker Points
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51498

In progress Re: Where do I post to report when my site that I am administrator for is hacked?

Post by SLGray July 11th 2018, 3:32 am

What do you mean by hacked?

Where do I post to report when my site that I am administrator for is hacked? Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.
    brandon_g
    brandon_g
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 10113

Post by brandon_g July 12th 2018, 6:17 am

chercvioler wrote:Je pense que vous pouvez contacter l'administrateur directement.
    J'espère que cela vous aide.

Please speak in English, as this is an English support forum.
    Please read our forum rules: ESF General Rules

Where do I post to report when my site that I am administrator for is hacked? Brando10
    Remember to mark your topic Where do I post to report when my site that I am administrator for is hacked? Solved15 when a solution is found.
    General Rules | Tips & Tricks | FAQ | Forgot Founder Password?

Where do I post to report when my site that I am administrator for is hacked? Scre1476
    Team Leader
    Review Section Rules | Request A Review | Sticker Points

Current date/time is September 22nd 2024, 9:18 pm