Does Forumotion offer a paid membership site with a trial offer for the forums? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Does Forumotion offer a paid membership site with a trial offer for the forums?

Solved Does Forumotion offer a paid membership site with a trial offer for the forums?

Post by Guest November 9th 2018, 7:23 am

Technical Details

Forum version : #phpBB2
    Position : Founder
    Concerned browser(s) : Google Chrome
    Who the problem concerns : Yourself
    Forum link : http://truesoulmates.forumotion.com/

Description of problem

I hope I am asking in the correct forum. I have searched everywhere for the answer but no luck. I was wondering if Forumotion offers a paid membership site for my members. Where they have to pay for the content in my website. Maybe even a trial period first then they can purchase the membership. This is what I am searching for. I am wanting to purchase a premium plan but want to make sure this is offered first. Thank you.
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51498
    Language : English

Solved Re: Does Forumotion offer a paid membership site with a trial offer for the forums?

Post by SLGray November 9th 2018, 7:39 am

If I understand what you are saying, the answer is no.  The only way you could do this is set up of the forum where certain groups can see certain areas.  Then you can have it where to gain access to the groups, members have to donate to the forum.

Does Forumotion offer a paid membership site with a trial offer for the forums? Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.

Solved Re: Does Forumotion offer a paid membership site with a trial offer for the forums?

Post by Guest November 9th 2018, 8:12 am

I appreciate your quick response. Thank you.
    Draxion
    Draxion
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 2518

Post by Draxion November 9th 2018, 8:12 am

May I mark this as solved, @JanaLvsTim?

Post by Guest November 9th 2018, 8:15 am

yes thank you Smile
    Draxion
    Draxion
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 2518

Post by Draxion November 9th 2018, 8:15 am

Problem solved & topic archived.
    Please read our forum rules: ESF General Rules