The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
5 posters

I bought credits to renewal my Domain?

Beyonder
    Beyonder
    Forumember

Male Posts : 723
    Language : English

Solved I bought credits to renewal my Domain?

Post by Beyonder Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:45 am

Ok so this is what is stated....
    Announcements wrote:Your domain name expires in 2 days. You can renew it by going to the "Credits management" section under the "Misc" tab.

Note that this renewal can only be done as part of a valid Advanced or Premium package and that it is not included in the package price. You must therefore manually renew your domain with an additional 1200 credits.
    So I have 1,200 credits (just spent 12.60) so my forum domain would be renewed automatically right? But also Ill like to ask for how long?
    Jucarese
    Jucarese
    Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2539
    Language : spanish

Solved Re: I bought credits to renewal my Domain?

Post by Jucarese Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:52 am

Hi, the renewal of the domain is annual, but if you stop renewing your package, your domain will stop working, then to maintain the domain linked to your forum throughout that year you should have the package renewed during that year as well.
    Beyonder
    Beyonder
    Forumember

Male Posts : 723

Post by Beyonder Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:55 am

jucarese wrote:Hi, the renewal of the domain is annual, but if you stop renewing your package, your domain will stop working, then to maintain the domain linked to your forum throughout that year you should have the package renewed during that year as well.
    Thanks for the response Jucarese! So I do need the package and not the 1.2k credits??
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51498

Post by SLGray Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:49 pm

You need enough credits to cover the package and domain name.

I bought credits to renewal my Domain? Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 19324
    Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

Post by Ape Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:07 pm

You can not have a domain name without the package if you have a free package then you will not have the tools to add your domain name.

Please note if you have a paid package now and it is soon to run out then your domain name will stop working until you pay for the renewal of your package again.

I bought credits to renewal my Domain? Left1212I bought credits to renewal my Domain? Center11I bought credits to renewal my Domain? Right112
    I bought credits to renewal my Domain? Ape_b110
    I bought credits to renewal my Domain? Ape1010
    The Godfather
    The Godfather
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by The Godfather Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:08 am

Hagoromo Otsutsuki wrote:Ok so this is what is stated....
    Announcements wrote:Your domain name expires in 2 days. You can renew it by going to the "Credits management" section under the "Misc" tab.

Note that this renewal can only be done as part of a valid Advanced or Premium package and that it is not included in the package price. You must therefore manually renew your domain with an additional 1200 credits.
    So I have 1,200 credits (just spent 12.60) so my forum domain would be renewed automatically right? But also Ill like to ask for how long?

Hello,

Everything is indicated in your admin panel! when you click on the link (going to the "Credits management" section) in your domain renewal alert, you come across this :

Want to renew the custom domain name of your forum ? CHANGE YOUR FORUM PACKAGE NOW

So, you first need to activate an advanced package for example (3600 credits / year) to be able to use your 1200 credits to renew your domain. That is a total of 4800 credits

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 11:29 am