The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Promotion - Forumotion Forums Only - Nature & Escape - Aquarium Phantasies

2 posters

Go down

In progress Forum Promotion - Forumotion Forums Only - Nature & Escape - Aquarium Phantasies

Post by Whistler December 16th 2021, 10:29 pm

Hello this post is concerning the Posts on Forum Promotions

Have not been able to watch over my forum did not have the resources, finally I was able
to connect again. It's been so long that I have been on the Internet or Forumotion Help Forum that I don't know what I'm allowed to do anymore. About the posts from bukuiri New Member I like to remove or have them removed don't know if I'm allowed to or can, I don't want to cause a incident. Especially since there are also a staff members posts also involved, Thank to skouliki Manager for stopping the hijacking I really appreciate that.

I just don't know how to go on with promoting the Aquarium Phantasies Forum with bukuiri New Member interruption and accidental promotion of another forum in his post, to a question that anybody that's in salt water knows the answer to before the set up time considering the money involved in live rocks and coral. If a staff member can let me know or help me Thank You really don't want to cause a problem.
I hope I did not put this in the wrong place for answer or to be fixed ?
Whistler
Whistler
Forumember

Male Posts : 276
Language : English, Greman, Spanish

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Forum Promotion - Forumotion Forums Only - Nature & Escape - Aquarium Phantasies

Post by Ape December 16th 2021, 11:02 pm

Hi @Whistler You can't remove posts on that topic.

Admins can if you have good reason to have them removed.

EDIT:
If you have a problem on your forum you can ban the member and ban the IP you can also make it so you are the and your staff can only allow new members this will stop new account's

If this member is spamming your forum and your posts here then we can ban this member from our forum if we have proof of what this member is doing.

Forum Promotion - Forumotion Forums Only - Nature & Escape - Aquarium Phantasies Left1212Forum Promotion - Forumotion Forums Only - Nature & Escape - Aquarium Phantasies Center11Forum Promotion - Forumotion Forums Only - Nature & Escape - Aquarium Phantasies Right112
Forum Promotion - Forumotion Forums Only - Nature & Escape - Aquarium Phantasies Ape_b110
Forum Promotion - Forumotion Forums Only - Nature & Escape - Aquarium Phantasies Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19110
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Forum Promotion - Forumotion Forums Only - Nature & Escape - Aquarium Phantasies

Post by Ape December 16th 2021, 11:15 pm

Do you mean here on this post
https://help.forumotion.com/t136150-aquarium-phantasies#1109986

I have removed the links in the posts.

Forum Promotion - Forumotion Forums Only - Nature & Escape - Aquarium Phantasies Left1212Forum Promotion - Forumotion Forums Only - Nature & Escape - Aquarium Phantasies Center11Forum Promotion - Forumotion Forums Only - Nature & Escape - Aquarium Phantasies Right112
Forum Promotion - Forumotion Forums Only - Nature & Escape - Aquarium Phantasies Ape_b110
Forum Promotion - Forumotion Forums Only - Nature & Escape - Aquarium Phantasies Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Whistler December 16th 2021, 11:36 pm

Hi Ape been a long time.
Yes thank you
No problem on my forum still shut down working on it Thanks' again for the help.
Whistler
Whistler
Forumember

Male Posts : 276
Language : English, Greman, Spanish

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape December 16th 2021, 11:44 pm

This member has not been on for a long time the last time he was on was back in Aug 05, 2020

I can't see him going to be a problem from now on.

If you have proof of him doing bad on your forum then i can ban him here but we only d this if the member is really bad and spams or is hacking a forum.

Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down