The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
5 posters

Email is saying I have a private message

killz2
    killz2

Language : English

Email is saying I have a private message Empty Email is saying I have a private message

Post by killz2 August 1st 2022, 2:46 am

The email says I have a private message, but when I get on here, it doesn't show up. How could this be?
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51498

Email is saying I have a private message Empty Re: Email is saying I have a private message

Post by SLGray August 1st 2022, 3:20 am

Whoever sent the PM, deleted it before you saw it.

Email is saying I have a private message Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.
    killz2
    killz2

Email is saying I have a private message Empty Re: Email is saying I have a private message

Post by killz2 August 1st 2022, 4:23 am

SLGray wrote:Whoever sent the PM, deleted it before you saw it.

It said you sent it! Nice try!
    skouliki
    skouliki
    Manager
    Manager

Female Posts : 15311
    Language : English,Greek

Post by skouliki August 1st 2022, 7:48 am

When your request is complete, please mark it as Solved.

Jucarese
    Jucarese
    Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2539
    Language : spanish

Post by Jucarese August 1st 2022, 11:56 am

killz2 wrote:The email says I have a private message, but when I get on here, it doesn't show up. How could this be?
    Check the messages on your wall from your friends, they also go out as PM .
    Also check if someone contacted you through the contact form of your forum the link that is in the footer,(https://vgchat.forumotion.net/contact)Email is saying I have a private message Imagen15
    that also warns as a PM in both cases, you will not anything in your PM management of the forum.
    killz2
    killz2

Post by killz2 August 1st 2022, 4:26 pm

jucarese wrote:
    killz2 wrote:The email says I have a private message, but when I get on here, it doesn't show up. How could this be?
    Check the messages on your wall from your friends, they also go out as PM .
    Also check if someone contacted you through the contact form of your forum the link that is in the footer,(https://vgchat.forumotion.net/contact)Email is saying I have a private message Imagen15
    that also warns as a PM in both cases, you will not anything in your PM management of the forum.

It said the forum of the forums. Meaning it was here and I have no messages from friends.
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 19325
    Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

Post by Ape August 1st 2022, 6:48 pm

Like SLGray has said it was a PM sent to you then the sender removed the PM before you read it.

Email is saying I have a private message Left1212Email is saying I have a private message Center11Email is saying I have a private message Right112
    Email is saying I have a private message Ape_b110
    Email is saying I have a private message Ape1010
    killz2
    killz2

Post by killz2 August 1st 2022, 6:57 pm

Ape wrote:Like SLGray has said it was a PM sent to you then the sender removed the PM before you read it.

That doesn't make sense! Do you have asperger's syndrome or something?
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 19325
    Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

Post by Ape August 1st 2022, 7:06 pm

YES it dose in a PM system if i send you a PM i can remove that PM before you read it its how the system works......

send me a PM then go in your PM sent files it says delete.

 SEE VIDEO:
    Email is saying I have a private message Ezgif_98

EDIT : i just sent you a PM on here then used that PM to show you i deleted it right away.

This then tells you that the PM was sent to your PM box but it's not there as i have just deleted it before you read it.

Email is saying I have a private message Left1212Email is saying I have a private message Center11Email is saying I have a private message Right112
    Email is saying I have a private message Ape_b110
    Email is saying I have a private message Ape1010

Current date/time is September 22nd 2024, 6:38 pm