The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Google Adsense - How to open the ads in new window? [solved]

2 posters

Go down

Google Adsense - How to open the ads in new window? [solved] Empty Google Adsense - How to open the ads in new window? [solved]

Post by asiacitybeat April 20th 2008, 1:42 am

I've subsribed Google Adsense & edited the templated. But the ads do open in the same page. Anyone can help? How to make the ads open in new window? Below is the script of the ads, what code should I add ? Many thanks in advance!

<script type="text/javascript"><!--
google_ad_client = &quot;pub-4597990449911991&quot;;
/* 468x60, created 19/04/08 */
google_ad_slot = &quot;7750947964&quot;;
google_ad_width = 468;
google_ad_height = 60;
//-->
</script>
<script type="text/javascript"
src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">
</script>

Last edited by Sunny_D on April 21st 2008, 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added solved tag)
asiacitybeat
Forumember

Language : English & Chinese

Back to top Go down

Google Adsense - How to open the ads in new window? [solved] Empty Re: Google Adsense - How to open the ads in new window? [solved]

Post by asiacitybeat April 20th 2008, 7:13 am

no one can help?
asiacitybeat
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Google Adsense - How to open the ads in new window? [solved] Empty Re: Google Adsense - How to open the ads in new window? [solved]

Post by zakir321 April 20th 2008, 2:22 pm

I think you could not do this, as you probably would need to modify the script itself - have you asked google-support already? Maybe they can offer a solution.
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by asiacitybeat April 21st 2008, 6:15 am

Hi Sunny, thanks for your response. Apparently, I didn't read Google's T&C thoroughly. Google doesn't allow their ads open in window.
asiacitybeat
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 April 21st 2008, 3:07 pm

Thanks for letting us know. Well, I assume I can lock your thread now and mark it solved. Smile
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down