The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Font is not available in Message body

3 posters

Go down

Font is not available in Message body Empty Font is not available in Message body

Post by chandar December 15th 2006, 7:50 am

Except Font, all other icons like font size, colour etc., are visible in message body.

is it possible to make the font visible in message body. so, user can type a message in their favourite font.
chandar
Forumember

Male Posts : 70
Language : English

http://marinapoint.bbfr.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Font is not available in Message body Empty Re: Font is not available in Message body

Post by Caihlem December 15th 2006, 9:51 am

If you mean as in each user can use a different font, no it's notpossible, but you can change the general font of your forum though
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down

Font is not available in Message body Empty Re: Font is not available in Message body

Post by chandar December 15th 2006, 9:56 am

oh.. yea, i know to change the general font.. anyway, thanks for u r reply... Smile
chandar
Forumember

Male Posts : 70

http://marinapoint.bbfr.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by sadrebel April 19th 2008, 5:37 pm

Hey I have a problem.. about fonts. I simply opened notepad.. every computer has notepad right? I wanted to have a Gothic font for some of my stuff.. Ive been searching and searching but I cant seem to get the font into anything Gothic.. GothicE,F,G none of them? Can anyone please help me.. Ive read all the other posts on the font topic none of them seem to have an answer. Ive even googled it

Thanks
sadrebel
sadrebel

Back to top Go down

Post by sadrebel April 19th 2008, 7:37 pm

anyone?
sadrebel
sadrebel

Back to top Go down

Post by sadrebel April 19th 2008, 7:41 pm

never mind got it.. srry Im retarted
sadrebel
sadrebel

Back to top Go down