The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About My domain... is it possible to have my site ad-free?

4 posters

Go down

About My domain... is it possible to have my site ad-free? Empty About My domain... is it possible to have my site ad-free?

Post by jen143 June 10th 2008, 2:07 am

Dear Forumotions,

Hi, I just bought a domain from you guys (fightersclan.net), and I would like to know if the link at the bottom of my forum which are " free forum" "@phpbb" " free forum support" "statistics" "report an abuse" "create your blog" will be gone after my new forum domain is processed?. Because i wan't to put my own link at the bottom of my forum, if it's possible? I want all of the free forum bottom links to disappear or gone. And i'll just add my own forum bottom links. If it's okay or allowed. Is there a way? Your respond is greatly appreciated!.

Thanks! and have a Great Day!
jen143

Female Posts : 5
Language : english

Back to top Go down

About My domain... is it possible to have my site ad-free? Empty Re: About My domain... is it possible to have my site ad-free?

Post by Guest June 10th 2008, 2:27 am

This post belongs in the "administration Panel Problem" Forum. Or "other"

But to answer your question, no buying your domain name don't get rid of them.

Back to top Go down

About My domain... is it possible to have my site ad-free? Empty Re: About My domain... is it possible to have my site ad-free?

Post by Guest June 10th 2008, 2:30 am

your request for help belongs HERE
Thanks
Drag~

Back to top Go down

Post by StalingradReg June 10th 2008, 10:08 am

dragonfir731 wrote:your request for help belongs HERE
Thanks
Drag~

The person above you already replied to where it should be posted.

But how can it be removed and replaced by your own?
StalingradReg

Language : Dutch, German, English, French and more

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 10th 2008, 3:22 pm

Template editing

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Inferno June 10th 2008, 4:01 pm

Kilsek wrote:Template editing

and how do you actually edit it?
Doctor Inferno
Doctor Inferno
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1331
Language : GeekPolice

http://www.GeekPolice.net

Back to top Go down

Post by StalingradReg June 10th 2008, 5:28 pm

Isn't that only in phpBB2?
StalingradReg

Language : Dutch, German, English, French and more

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 10th 2008, 5:49 pm

for now

Back to top Go down

Post by jen143 June 11th 2008, 8:32 am

Crying or Very sad is that right it the footer links can't be edited. T_T. Thanks anyway...
jen143

Female Posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by ce-hub June 11th 2008, 9:31 am

if you want to get rid of it then try to hide it! all you have to do is change the font color same as the background color hehehhe Razz Exclamation

just try to look at this one i tried to hide almost all links in wich only me can remember where to click it Razz

http://ce-portalextention.englishboard.net/portal.htm
ce-hub
ce-hub
Forumember

Male Posts : 297

http://friendster-network.forumc.biz

Back to top Go down