Tech working on the admin Panel? AGAIN! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Tech working on the admin Panel? AGAIN!

Tech working on the admin Panel? AGAIN! Empty Tech working on the admin Panel? AGAIN!

Post by Guest June 20th 2008, 5:09 pm

OK so I am in the admin panel, I clcik on the Widgets tab, then when I am done and click save the tab is now called Modules again.

I mean come on leave the admin panel alone! These constant changes is doing more harm than good. It causes posts like "where did X go" in the admin panel.
    mamabear
    mamabear
    Forumember

Female Posts : 528
    Language : English

Tech working on the admin Panel? AGAIN! Empty Re: Tech working on the admin Panel? AGAIN!

Post by mamabear June 20th 2008, 5:22 pm

Kilsek wrote:OK so I am in the admin panel, I clcik on the Widgets tab, then when I am done and click save the tab is now called Modules again.

I mean come on leave the admin panel alone! These constant changes is doing more harm than good. It causes posts like "where did X go" in the admin panel.

totally agree. My old brain just got around to knowing how everything (well most things) worked.
    I go to do something, and it is all changed.
    When I was a biker we went by the old adage
    'If it aint broke don’t fix it'
    alexsteven
    alexsteven
    Forumember

Language : Greek, English

Tech working on the admin Panel? AGAIN! Empty Re: Tech working on the admin Panel? AGAIN!

Post by alexsteven September 7th 2008, 4:33 pm

I agree too but they try to help us and improve forumotion!