The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

problem with spelling on acount creation GREEK and with inline frame

3 posters

Go down

problem with spelling on acount creation GREEK and with inline frame Empty problem with spelling on acount creation GREEK and with inline frame

Post by clud7 July 19th 2008, 7:19 am

my first problem is with account creation on greek the rules they is code they is bigger than 5 characters but look this:

problem with spelling on acount creation GREEK and with inline frame Test210

greek: Ο κωδικός σας δεν πρέπει να υπερβαίνει τους 32 χαρακτήρες
english: Code you should not exceed the 32 characters

but regularly it should it says:

greek: Ο κωδικός σας πρέπει να υπερβαίνει τους 5 χαρακτήρες
english: Code you should exceed the 5 characters

my second problem:
for my forum i use the Microsoft Expression Web but i can't create Inline Frame for my web site Sad

look this picture:

problem with spelling on acount creation GREEK and with inline frame Test4510

thanks and sorry for my bad english Very Happy i wait for answer
clud7
clud7

Male Posts : 7
Language : greek

http://crazyfrog.yoo7.com

Back to top Go down

problem with spelling on acount creation GREEK and with inline frame Empty Re: problem with spelling on acount creation GREEK and with inline frame

Post by clud7 July 21st 2008, 8:22 am

any help? ...
clud7
clud7

Back to top Go down

problem with spelling on acount creation GREEK and with inline frame Empty Re: problem with spelling on acount creation GREEK and with inline frame

Post by LawDVHS13 July 21st 2008, 9:04 am

Im not so sure about the second problem...
Maybe it just have to much stuff in it.
Forums do take a lot of memory.
While the other one on the top, is only a page.

The first problem,
Does it really matter?
Should not exceed 32 characters.
That plenty really...

And should exceed 5 characters, meaning that you should have more than 5 characters. So I really don't know what the difference?
Unless you want people under 5 character or more than 32 characters.
LawDVHS13
LawDVHS13
Forumember

Male Posts : 395
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasley July 21st 2008, 9:36 am

does it really matter
Wasley

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by clud7 July 21st 2008, 2:17 pm

yes other if it says that should code exceed the 32 characters while the member has put for code only 4 characters… that it will occupy that he should he puts above 5 characters?

yes regularly it will be supposed it says that code it should exceed the 5 characters and is smaller than 32 characters because saying and in the 2 cases that it only should they is smaller than 32 characters the other puts for code only 3 characters… has problem of misinterpretation.
clud7
clud7

Back to top Go down

Post by clud7 July 22nd 2008, 11:34 pm

can anyone help me with this? Sad I write 2 characters for password and the error message says that:

greek: Ï êùäéêüò óáò äåí ðñÝðåé íá õðåñâáßíåé ôïõò 32 ÷áñáêôÞñåò
english: Code you should not exceed the 32 characters

can fix it anyone?

ïôáí ï êùäéêïò åéíáé ìéêñïôåñïò áðï 6 ÷áñáêôçñåò ðñåðåé íá ëååé ïôé ï êùäéêïò óáò ðñåðåé íá åéíáé ìåãáëõôåñïò áðï 5 ÷áñáêôçñåò êáé ïôáí åéíáé ðáíù áðï 32 ÷áñáêôçñåò íá ëååé ïôé ï êùäéêïò óáò äåí ðñåðåé íá åéíáé ìåãáëõôåñïò áðï 32 ÷áñáêôçñåò
êáôá ôçí ãíùìç ìïõ èá çôáí êáëõôåñï íá ëååé ãéá ïðïéáäçðïôå ðåñéðôùóç áõôï: Ï êùäéêïò óáò ðñåðåé íá åéíáé ìåãáëõôåñïò áðï 5 ÷áñáêôçñåò êáé ìéêñïôåñïò áðï 32
clud7
clud7

Back to top Go down