The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Millsberry Skin (Ive been waiting ages)!

2 posters

Go down

A Millsberry Skin (Ive been waiting ages)! Empty A Millsberry Skin (Ive been waiting ages)!

Post by crystal786 July 23rd 2008, 3:38 pm

A Millsberry Skin

Hi,
I have been waiting a couple of months now for someone to make me a Millsberry.com type skin but I did not have enough members on my forum. Now I have over 300 members on my forum and I think that is enough so I need a new skin. I know there is a current millsberry skin but my members have been complaining that it is getting old and its a bit too dark and it hurts their eyes.
For this reason I am requesting a whole skin for which the details will be below.

Nature of the creation : Forum Skin
Creation size (in pixels) : A forum skin size.
With or without animation : I dont know, Anything like millsberry.com
Background color : Blue, yellow or whichever you think will make my forum look like millsberry.com.
Picture(s) link(s) : A Millsberry Skin (Ive been waiting ages)! 2ytv2h10I have already made the logo for you.
Text to insert :
Link to the font to download : The font like is above in the logo.
Font color : Yellow or whichever you think goes in with millsberry.com.
Link of my niceboard forum : www.millsberryforum.org
Extra comments : You'll need www.millsberry.com to help you make my skin. Please make my skin. Very Happy

Regards:
~Crystal786
crystal786
crystal786
Forumember

Female Posts : 924
Language : English

http://www.thesocialgalaxy.com/

Back to top Go down

A Millsberry Skin (Ive been waiting ages)! Empty Re: A Millsberry Skin (Ive been waiting ages)!

Post by hellboy999 July 23rd 2008, 3:41 pm

UPDATE TO THE RULES
Since 30-06-2008

The graphics section no longer accepts full theme requests!! Forumotion doesn't have themers on its board. Due to this fact requesting full themes is no longer an option. I have decided to create real neutral themes in both light and dark colors. I will also be offering multicolor versions of themes, as well as some vista style themes.

Seeing as the themes are going to be neutral I suggest picking a forum theme from hitskin.com that suits your forum the best. Afterwards you may request a couple new custom buttons for your forum. Sometimes just changing the banner and index buttons give you a custom theme. So think about the themes available on hitskin and try to picture a couple changes a couple custom buttons...and then make your choice.

The graphics staff are always open to smaller requests like post icons or index buttons. So we can finish the job quicker ,easier and more efficiently ...without months of waiting or limits for your forum.

The forumotion admin panel offers color editing and the CSS script, so admins can easily edit buttons and images. I think its time for members to take initiative instead of waiting for themes or for more members.
hellboy999
hellboy999
Forumember

Male Posts : 764
Language : german,english

Back to top Go down

A Millsberry Skin (Ive been waiting ages)! Empty Re: A Millsberry Skin (Ive been waiting ages)!

Post by crystal786 July 23rd 2008, 4:19 pm

Nooooooooo! Ive been waiting months for this and when the time comes its not allowed anymore! Sad
crystal786
crystal786
Forumember

Female Posts : 924
Language : English

http://www.thesocialgalaxy.com/

Back to top Go down