The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Forum! It Is About Millsberry!

2 posters

Go down

Do You Like My Forum?

My Forum! It Is About Millsberry! Left11100%My Forum! It Is About Millsberry! Right11 100% 
[ 1 ]
My Forum! It Is About Millsberry! Left110%My Forum! It Is About Millsberry! Right11 0% 
[ 0 ]
My Forum! It Is About Millsberry! Left110%My Forum! It Is About Millsberry! Right11 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

My Forum! It Is About Millsberry! Empty My Forum! It Is About Millsberry!

Post by Trevor August 28th 2008, 6:53 am

Hey come visit me at my millsberry forum if you do not know what millsberry is it is a virtual website for kids you earn millsbucks and buy rares and tons of stuff you will like it so come look at my forum rate it if you like it feel free to join. Arrow http:// I only have 3 members so I really need members!

Thanks and Remeber Come and Join!!! thumleft thumright Very good

Last edited by Nessa on August 28th 2008, 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit To Remove Link and Bold and Colored Text)
Trevor
Trevor
Forumember

Male Posts : 541
Language : english

Back to top Go down

My Forum! It Is About Millsberry! Empty Re: My Forum! It Is About Millsberry!

Post by Nessa August 28th 2008, 7:43 am

Hi, I'm sorry , but posts of such random nature are not permitted or are appropriate open discussion topics for the support forum really. Therefore I will lock this now.

=> Locked
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203
Language : English

Back to top Go down