The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My forum and millsberry. Please read now!

3 posters

Go down

Have you joined or donated to my forum?

My forum and millsberry. Please read now! Left110%My forum and millsberry. Please read now! Right11 0% 
[ 0 ]
My forum and millsberry. Please read now! Left110%My forum and millsberry. Please read now! Right11 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

My forum and millsberry. Please read now! Empty My forum and millsberry. Please read now!

Post by purple7 May 20th 2008, 8:18 pm

Millsberry is a online game suitable for all ages in which you have your own buddy/person and you play games to earn money and you shop and buy stuff for your house and you feed your buddy and basically its like real life jammed into a computer.

The link to millsberry is: www.

If you decide to join millsberry than please please join my forum about millsberry which is: www.

Also if you like my forum and millsberry than please donate to my forum: http://

I would love for your donations as I can use them to buy a domain name for my forum! Very Happy

Many Thanks:
Purple7
purple7
purple7
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

My forum and millsberry. Please read now! Empty Re: My forum and millsberry. Please read now!

Post by Nessa May 20th 2008, 8:33 pm

Hello Hi Purple7, maybe you are unaware of the rules for this general discussion section, but you can find them right here. => Rules Wink
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203

Back to top Go down

My forum and millsberry. Please read now! Empty Re: My forum and millsberry. Please read now!

Post by purple7 May 20th 2008, 9:19 pm

Oh right. So where should this get moved to?
purple7
purple7
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem May 20th 2008, 9:28 pm

Or just wait for the Admin (that'd be me) to come lock the owner's (that'd be you) thead Wink

=> Lock
=> Links Removed
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down